Reviews for Missing Scene: Gibbs and Ziva Hiatus 2
boymommytotwo chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
EXCELLENT! i love the creativity of weaving their romance into these intimate, difficult moments! amazing!

what i'm really looking for is a second chapter that shows the smut from his house "after"... YUM!
Ria Lucas AKA Xayian chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Nice... You totally need to write an aftermath for this one. Just to show how Gibbs and Ziva both deal with the Pin Pin fallout. :)
SarahShalomDavid chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Great Story Line

Very well written

LOVED IT

would love to read more! he could grab her and take her after the case
SlytherinQueen11 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Loved it!
soulcop83 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Where's chapter2?
sienna chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
omg write more
Neutrona chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
the story surprised me in a good way. I liked it. hope to come across more of your stories
ermintrude421 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
This is very good. You certainly understand about need and putting off gratification for 'real world' issues. Now how did Ziva feel about Gibbs going off and leaving the team for Mexico-and retirement? And how did she welcome him back when she called him to help her after the setup? I'm definitely a Giva, and Hollis Mann was just too-formula. Though the humor among the team about her was appreicated. But I always felt that Gibbs wasn't totally into her. She was just convenient. Anyhow-I love your stuff and maybe have to wait to read it until I have the proper time-see I understand about delaying gratification for real life, too.
jtarh2o chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Please continue...I enjoyed your first chapter.
Vani88 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Great story, but please please please write a second chapter.. how about the part after PinPin is captured and they can finally take advantage of Gibb's newfound memories :)
dolphinsiren is me chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Oh yeah... they have chemistry, and you are rigth to be intrigued by this pair... I am, too.

KIBBS is easier to understand and easier for a writer to handle. GIVA is... well, it's not difficult to see what they share, to see that their experiences of live even being Ziva younger, were similar ... there is the pain and there is the grieve for them , Giva is not difficult to see BUT MUCH MORE HARD TO HANDLE ! Besides, each of them is a lot like the other ... they are passionate and very serious in all that refers to job, YES. Do you see them as I think you see them? ... I'd like to know...

Because they really intrigued me...

I saw again THE SILVER WAR yesterday ... The glance of understanding Gibbs gave her while saying: " I TRUST YOU , ZIVA... YOU KNOW THAT ?" ...intrigued and amazed me so much !

Oh yeah... there is something there. Definitely. And you have caugth it in your story.. please keep writing !
celkin chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Wow, this makes so much sense. I always suspected they had a more intense, personal connection than what they ever let on. Very hot car ride. Gibbs does seem like the "commanding" type doesn't he? I kind of thought that since Gibbs is not really a patient man, he would have given in to his needs as well in the car. He always wants what he wants when he wants it. Other than that, I enjoyed reading this. Please continue with the fic. I also loved how you tied the episode into your story. Great idea! I want to see how this plays out now that he has just finally got his memory back, only to up and leave to Mexico. Will they have a final goodbye, a final night together?