Reviews for Junie B Skater Gal
HAHA CLUELESS MUCH
OH PLOT TWIST!
No more updates? Lol
Sleepy companion chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
I'm 20 and I never thought I'd be looking at Junie B. Jones fics. This is the best one yet! Please update soon!
Fabi17 chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
Come on i wanna know
WitchJuliana chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
Hello yes, first of all, I am indeed a college student looking up Junie B. Jones fanfiction. Yes, yes that is I.

Secondly, I would like to say that I would REALLY, REALLY LIKE TO SEE THE NEXT CHAPTER OF THIS BECAUSE I KINDA REALLY INTENSELY SHIP HERB AND JUNIE TOGETHER YES THANK I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HOW THIS ALL ENDS YES

Also, I was wondering if you'd still like someone to beta your work? I wouldn't mind helping out at all
CandySHINE chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
I have the person I want Junie to end up with in my mind :D I hope you Update soon... :)
fall.spring chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
great. can you read my story and type a review but other than that, great story
Guest chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
Please update...
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
Put up the stupid chapter already
ohime x3 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
i have been following this story for over 3 years now and i logged on for the first time in ages and you still havent updated :'( gahh this was one of my favorite stories!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
You captured everyone's personalities PERFECTLY especially Grace . I have no idea how I wound up reading Junie B Jones fanfiction but I'm glad I did. Please please PLEASE update soon don't leave a perfectly good story go to waste! I go for jim by the way.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/3/2013