Reviews for Harry Potter and the Werewolf From Hell
moonlightnight1 chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
nice story...so far?
omh666 chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Can't wait for an update. Very interesting work thus far.
heartblackened chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
nice story i like the idea please keep it up.
Toby860 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
I like what you have written here alot. Please return and finish.
Shannon the Original chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Update soon this is good
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
*removes his Jaw from the floor*

BLOODY HELL!

You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.

Please continue the story very very soon.
Yin Long Nocturne chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
hope you continue this, i haven't seen a werewolf story of this strain before, its good.
KyuuKitsune chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
please continue to update! awesome story! 3
A Reviewer chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
I remember reading chapter one a long time ago, possibly not at FFN. I never saw chapter two, and after more than a year without updates to this I don't have a lot of hope for an update, but still. Good stuff. Would have been nice to see more of this, but I'll book mark it and see if anything ever comes about.

Had some issues, a little bit too easy so far, but I suspect that has more to do with a lack of length because you hardly ever got anywhere with events and the plot.

An interesting take on the werewolf myth though. While a part of me applauds you not making the werewolf form a fixall for battles on the full moon, another part of me has a hard time buying FIRST YEAR Harry pulling off a lot of the spells he did and doing that well in a duel of any kind against a fully trained adult dark wizard. I think Harry punking Quirrell from above as a werewolf would have been more believable, especially when you consider JKR's unique brand of sudden (melo)dramatic reversals of fortune in fights.

At any rate, it was a fun little diversion with a lot of potential. I'd love to see a lot more of it.

Later
Bane WolfBlood chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Really good please update soon!
DecepticonDefenestrater chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
This is a good story. I hope you write more soon.
Orchamus chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Interesting story, indeed,
Celtic Angel18 chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
Love this story! Hope to see more of it.
Olaf74 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
*removes his Jaw from the floor*

BLOODY HELL!

You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.

Please continue the story very very soon.
Kevin chapter 2 . 12/23/2009