Reviews for Frozen Secret
rchang96 chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
Its geat!~ I hope you update soon again!~ XD
unicorn1293 chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
hahah well ulquiorra didn't say much so he was in character

and grimmjow was nasty mean yet intriguing at the same time-10/10 for me on teh character job

AND AW TOSHIRO had the little smile at the end

but BO there was hints of kiramomo and aizenmomo GR nononoo! but im happy about the more updates! and congrats on finish h.s. (lucky person ) yeah today was my last day..and my mom dropped me off *too lazy too walk* and i walked in to school..went to my classroom sat there for 10 min and walked rite back out

hahaha anyywayyz i hope you update son :)
ThierryMyst chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
Great chapter, the story is progressing nicely. Thought it was cute how flustered Kira was getting when Momo was smiling, he's probably freaking out thinking he might be going gay! LOL Keep up the good work!
mmmbopjonasgirl chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
Great update!

“Heh, try to grow some balls by the next time I see you,” Ouch, burn.

Congrats on gradutating High School!

I think Grimmjow and Ulquiorra were pretty in character.

Woo! Yay Summer!
AznVKai chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
AH! You updated! Yay!

Wow, out of all people, I never expected the Espada are going to be in the fan fic as well. You did well keeping Grimmjow and Ulquiorra in character.

Yay, with the HitsuHina moment! xD They're so kawaii together.

Excellent chapter. Update soon!
fantasy shadow chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
Man, amazing as ever!

I love the fight, and how you really introduced Aizan, and the Menos high thing, brilliant! Anyways, I feel like I need to comment after every chapter or something, hope you don't mind.

Yeah, so keep up the great work, and I hope you update sooner next time! I can't wait!

Ps. Happy High School graduation! (I still have one more year left) I hope you do well in the years to come! (hope that didn't sound creepy :P)
TheRandomer chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
Fantastic! Your writing style is great and this is an awesome story so far. All I can say is... MORE MORE MORE :D
LullabyofLies chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
. . . .!please!
Opi Uchiha chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
i'm interested in this story. I love the concept as well. Please keep on writing and im gonna keep on reading...
Clcy chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
Very detailed, creative and original!Kinda like a combination of HitsuHina with the concept of HitsuKarin.

Although this is completely different situation from what they were like in Bleach, each of the characters are very much like.. themselves! ..if that makes any sense.

The suspense of the story is also very nice.. *really can't wait till Hitsugaya's reaction when he finds out Momo's true identity*

Can't wait to read more!

tribalprints chapter 4 . 5/25/2009

i love the story line!

CallMeNicole chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
Great authours get many reviews, and you are just one of 'em. You have good sentence structures which vary and makes the story more interesting and professional. You update regularly too, which is real awesome :D
Mademoiselle Hydrangea chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
you have to update soon!

i can't wait to read more!

Mademoiselle Hydrangea chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
kyah! (sorry fan girl mode, i'll control it from now on!)

Mademoiselle Hydrangea chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
can't wait to read the next chapter!

and toshiro is my favorite too!

1,645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 .. Last Next »