Reviews for Frozen Secret
fantasy shadow chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
Man, amazing as ever!

I love the fight, and how you really introduced Aizan, and the Menos high thing, brilliant! Anyways, I feel like I need to comment after every chapter or something, hope you don't mind.

Yeah, so keep up the great work, and I hope you update sooner next time! I can't wait!

Ps. Happy High School graduation! (I still have one more year left) I hope you do well in the years to come! (hope that didn't sound creepy :P)
TheRandomer chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
Fantastic! Your writing style is great and this is an awesome story so far. All I can say is... MORE MORE MORE :D
LullabyofLies chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
. . . .!please!
Opi Uchiha chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
i'm interested in this story. I love the concept as well. Please keep on writing and im gonna keep on reading...
Clcy chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
Very detailed, creative and original!Kinda like a combination of HitsuHina with the concept of HitsuKarin.

Although this is completely different situation from what they were like in Bleach, each of the characters are very much like.. themselves! ..if that makes any sense.

The suspense of the story is also very nice.. *really can't wait till Hitsugaya's reaction when he finds out Momo's true identity*

Can't wait to read more!

tribalprints chapter 4 . 5/25/2009

i love the story line!

CallMeNicole chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
Great authours get many reviews, and you are just one of 'em. You have good sentence structures which vary and makes the story more interesting and professional. You update regularly too, which is real awesome :D
Mademoiselle Hydrangea chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
you have to update soon!

i can't wait to read more!

Mademoiselle Hydrangea chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
kyah! (sorry fan girl mode, i'll control it from now on!)

Mademoiselle Hydrangea chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
can't wait to read the next chapter!

and toshiro is my favorite too!

fantasy shadow chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
Again! Great job! I really enjoyed the little soccer sparing, very nice. I love the little hunches Toushiro gets, they're like little insights into what may come! I'm so exited for the next chapter! Please update soon!

P.S Loved your short story, too.
JoeJonasisHot chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
yay i really liked it, update soon!
Saffron chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
*dances* I just read the lastest 2 chapters and I must say this: I am SO enjoying how this story is turning out!

Not only are you incorperating other Bleach characters (oh-so wonderfully), but you are also doing little nuisances from the series (such as Hitsugaya calling Hinamori bedwetter and Hinamori calling Hitsugaya by his first name)! It's the little things that make me happy and their short soccer match against each other was the icing on the cakeXD

Aizen will always scare me, just like to say that. *shivers* I look forward to reading the next chapter, so until then...Keep up the awesome work!

Ciao for Now(_~)
rchang96 chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
timisnotmyname chapter 4 . 5/22/2009
UPDATE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

1,640 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 .. Last Next »