Reviews for Frozen Secret
booklover1994 chapter 23 . 5/4/2012
great story! thank's a lot!
ayoshi-chan923 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
nice! PLEASE UPDATE SOON !
bookslover1994 chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
very good story!
bookslover1994 chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
very nice story, thank you!
Kisama-sama chapter 33 . 4/24/2012
Please update! I lovethis story! It is like, the BEST Hitsuhina story I have ever read.
paulapatrice000 chapter 15 . 4/20/2012
though the story's idea is one of the plots i detest the most, you, Phoenix cherie, made me change views. Amazing writer you are, yes. So far so good, although Momo's father's reason for the enrollment to an exclusive boy's school is still quite unrealistic. Perhaps a hidden adgenda? I'm getting ahead of myself, aren't I? Well, off to reading the rest then! )) Update the 34th soon!
EasilySwayed chapter 33 . 4/15/2012
Wow...This story is amazing! I love the character portrayal, the plot, the emotions...everything. This story is very well written and incredibly inspirational.

Thank you for creating this tale.
Akum chapter 30 . 4/14/2012
anonymous chapter 33 . 4/14/2012
wow, dat was awesome! pls cld u keep on writing coz urs is da best fanfic i've read so far.
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
hey just wanted 2 say i luv ur story & u should keep writing coz u r really good at it
Guest chapter 28 . 4/9/2012
That was amazing!
LeCait chapter 33 . 4/4/2012
I've been an anonymous reader, and this is AWESOME! I really usually don't like HitsuHina very much, but this is just amazing Update really soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/30/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwww! That was sooooooo kawaii! Btw u should make gin like rangiku. They were friends like Toshiro and Momo. Plus Gin was getting revenge on Aizen for Rangiku like Toshiro did with Momo! Sorry spoilers!
ayoshi-chan923 chapter 33 . 3/29/2012
I love your story! Please update soon! 3
nureen chapter 33 . 3/11/2012
I LOVE this story:-) I'm usually not a big fan of hisugaya/hinamori, but honestly, I think your story is great! I finished reading this in one day (I almost didn't finish my essay!). I hope you update soon.
1,633 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »