Reviews for Frozen Secret
Engxty Piksy chapter 33 . 8/19/2014
Absolutely love this! I hope you aren't giving up on this D:
8ite chomp glomp chapter 33 . 7/31/2014
Hullo. So I recently started reading this story, and I have absolutely no idea if you've just given up on this story or if it's on HIATUS right now, but I'm going to leave this review anyway.

My first order of business is... I noticed you blatantly didn't say if Rukia was with Renji or Ichigo, which has made it very frustrating for me, but, I would like to congratulate that fact. If you leave it like that, then you don't get either ships giving you hate.

My second order of business is that I don't actually HAVE a second order of business because I just love your story and can't find many faults with it (not even grammar mistakes! Even in the comma department... (If you notice I don't have many commas is because I don't plan out my sentences, and so I don't know if I need a comma anywhere or not... I'll put them in.)) I also feel the need to tell you that I've forgetting some grammar rules, so I fail at putting commas right at this moment.
nightbeforedawn chapter 33 . 7/29/2014
awesome story but when is the next chapter coming?
ResidentEvilChris chapter 33 . 6/4/2014
Awesome story, read all the chapters in one go. Unfortunately that meant I stayed up all night and I have a final tomorrow ... But reading your story was worth it! I could totally believe how Hitsugaya is falling for Hinamori, it doesn't seemed forced at all. There is two things I'm looking forward to, however. First of all, I wanna see what Kira does in response to his crush on Hinamori. Also, I wanna see him getting drunk and blurting out that Hinamori and Hitsugaya are gay. Or he could insinuate that someone in the group is gay and Ikkaku and Yumichika could admit, thinking it's them Kira is talking about. Okay well maybe not Ikkaku. But definitely Yumichika. (In my head canon Yumi and Ikkaku are totally gay for each other. They'd be so cute) And second, you teased us with all that Hinamori training and we haven't even seen Hinamori get into a proper fight! I wanna see her get mad and kick some butt. Maybe some Mundo butt...
MDTM chapter 33 . 5/24/2014
pain is reading a fanfiction straight and loving it to death and waiting for a year just to realise the author isn't going to continue the fic
Guest chapter 33 . 5/23/2014
Are u going to continue ... Im a fan of yours I hope u do continue
Hylla chapter 33 . 4/10/2014
Whaaaaaat?! Where's the rest *looks around*. Did Aizen hypnotize me to prevent me from knowing what happens or is this all just an illusion?...Waaaaaaaaaa! There really is no more D; This hasn't been updated in like over two WHOLE years, but I won't give up hope just yet since I love this fic so much. It is my absolute favorite HitsuHina fic, in fact, this is the fic that really got me to like the pairing.
I really wanna know what happens! What is Azien's ultimate plan? Will everyone find out Momo's secret? Shall the Death Gods beat the Mundo soccer team? Will we being seeing and Byakuya awesomeness? And most of all, WILL MOMO AND TOSHIRO STAY TOGETHER?!
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Update this!
Hylla chapter 32 . 4/9/2014
Aizen and, Kaito. Just what in the world is going on...?
Hylla chapter 31 . 4/9/2014
She gonna go with him XD
Hylla chapter 30 . 4/9/2014
Momo, you MUST go with Toshiro ; )
Hylla chapter 29 . 4/9/2014
Omg! Renji saw them :O
Hylla chapter 28 . 4/8/2014
Awwwwwwww : (
Hylla chapter 27 . 4/8/2014
OMG! They finally kissed and the whole scene was just too kawaii *squeals* XD
Hylla chapter 26 . 4/8/2014
I liked this chapter! It sure was an intense game. Though Nel kept cheering for Ichigo who was on the opposite team C:
Hylla chapter 25 . 4/8/2014