Reviews for Frozen Secret
whitealmond chapter 31 . 11/11/2014
Yumichika was the most epic part of this chapter XD
whitealmond chapter 30 . 11/11/2014
Hmm, I know this story has been over for a while but I'm still voting for Rukia to go with Ichigo x3 and I do feel sorry for Kira, nursing his crush for 30 chapters XD
whitealmond chapter 29 . 11/11/2014
HAHAHAHAHA THE JIG IS (ALMOST) UP! I LOVE IT! XD
whitealmond chapter 24 . 11/11/2014
LOVED this chapter! Loving this entire fic, actually. There were so many great parts, and the plot thickens! My favorite scenes would have to be Kira discovering the two of them (Ha!) and of course Hitsugaya saving Momo again ;) can't wait to read more
whitealmond chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
the discovery was definitely more original. It's also adorable how Kira has a crush on her thinking she's a guy (I'm PRETTY sure he has a crush on her XD)
hongling15 chapter 32 . 10/16/2014
Uh... It's 2 years already since you updated...? Still alive there? XD ;-;
The fanfic is awesome so please don't give up on it...
Sorry for staying silent the whole time xD
animeexorcist 99 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Please don't give up on this story! This is the best Hitsugaya X Hinamori fanfiction I have ever read. It is amazingly wonderful and I can't wait to know what happens next! Thank you for writing this story and I hope you try writing more. Have a nice day!
Engxty Piksy chapter 33 . 8/19/2014
Absolutely love this! I hope you aren't giving up on this D:
8ite chomp glomp chapter 33 . 7/31/2014
Hullo. So I recently started reading this story, and I have absolutely no idea if you've just given up on this story or if it's on HIATUS right now, but I'm going to leave this review anyway.

My first order of business is... I noticed you blatantly didn't say if Rukia was with Renji or Ichigo, which has made it very frustrating for me, but, I would like to congratulate that fact. If you leave it like that, then you don't get either ships giving you hate.

My second order of business is that I don't actually HAVE a second order of business because I just love your story and can't find many faults with it (not even grammar mistakes! Even in the comma department... (If you notice I don't have many commas is because I don't plan out my sentences, and so I don't know if I need a comma anywhere or not... I'll put them in.)) I also feel the need to tell you that I've forgetting some grammar rules, so I fail at putting commas right at this moment.
nightbeforedawn chapter 33 . 7/29/2014
awesome story but when is the next chapter coming?
ResidentEvilChris chapter 33 . 6/4/2014
Awesome story, read all the chapters in one go. Unfortunately that meant I stayed up all night and I have a final tomorrow ... But reading your story was worth it! I could totally believe how Hitsugaya is falling for Hinamori, it doesn't seemed forced at all. There is two things I'm looking forward to, however. First of all, I wanna see what Kira does in response to his crush on Hinamori. Also, I wanna see him getting drunk and blurting out that Hinamori and Hitsugaya are gay. Or he could insinuate that someone in the group is gay and Ikkaku and Yumichika could admit, thinking it's them Kira is talking about. Okay well maybe not Ikkaku. But definitely Yumichika. (In my head canon Yumi and Ikkaku are totally gay for each other. They'd be so cute) And second, you teased us with all that Hinamori training and we haven't even seen Hinamori get into a proper fight! I wanna see her get mad and kick some butt. Maybe some Mundo butt...
fantasy-baka chapter 33 . 5/24/2014
pain is reading a fanfiction straight and loving it to death and waiting for a year just to realise the author isn't going to continue the fic
Guest chapter 33 . 5/23/2014
Are u going to continue ... Im a fan of yours I hope u do continue
The Lady Ayla chapter 33 . 4/10/2014
Whaaaaaat?! Where's the rest *looks around*. Did Aizen hypnotize me to prevent me from knowing what happens or is this all just an illusion?...Waaaaaaaaaa! There really is no more D; This hasn't been updated in like over two WHOLE years, but I won't give up hope just yet since I love this fic so much. It is my absolute favorite HitsuHina fic, in fact, this is the fic that really got me to like the pairing.
I really wanna know what happens! What is Azien's ultimate plan? Will everyone find out Momo's secret? Shall the Death Gods beat the Mundo soccer team? Will we being seeing and Byakuya awesomeness? And most of all, WILL MOMO AND TOSHIRO STAY TOGETHER?!
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Update this!
The Lady Ayla chapter 32 . 4/9/2014
Aizen and, Kaito. Just what in the world is going on...?
1,644 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »