Reviews for FanFiction
whiteraspberryrum chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
HAHAHA YES! This was a wonderful pick me up after reading "My Girl" by The-Lady-Isis. Thank you for that :]
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
This is explains so. frikkin. much. And I would just like to say this to Batman: yes, all of us fanfic writers are insane. It's what makes us writers. Insanity.

-KW13
AnberlinEve chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I wasn't expecting that near the end, LOL! XD You could do different character POVs of them discovering the horrorshow wonders of fanfiction. Jeez, now I'm tempted to throw a batarang at my computer.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Jessie-Harley's Son
You better come out of that closet and tell me your BatFlash head cannon right now! I love BatFlash soooooooooo much! D,,,:
DoNamesMatter chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
The bit about the slash made me smile, so true. Not that I'm against gay stuff, quite an interesting concept but the SHEER amount of slash fan fictions is ridiculous and same with the 'BM/WW' ones, it does become slightly addictive though, always waiting for the perfect story that fits into your sense of the continuity.

Very short but very enjoyable.
1Superman4Me chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I hate slash too.
TheGreekGoddessAthena chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This was hilarious! I loved it! Sad I found it only now, but it was awesome!
SuperheroAnimeGeek chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
MY FRIENDS FACE: O.o

MY FACE:(-w-)

lovely yours

chocolate E
GreenIsMyWarPaint chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Ahahaha aw that was actually pretty cite with him getting mad that there wasn't an end to his story but this was friggin funny. More please
Leopardfang of Moonclan chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Cute
Sueanoi chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
wait till he sees fan arts...XDDDDDDDDD
DanielCrayon chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
the ending was epic lolz oh i think i just peed my pants...
Rat001 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Oh,god. That's funny, poor Bats.
Kaitlyn D chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Is to busy rolling on the floor laughing to compliment the FREAKING awsome author who wrote this wonderful little story :D
ElvenLove chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
o.O lets hope he doesnt come across a lemon...xD