Reviews for Fluffy Bunnies
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Sorry it took so long for me to get to this one, but I wasn't disappointed. And at least a few of them are Monty Python and the Holy Grail! My favorite part of the whole movie! I just had to giggle b/c my friends and I used to quote that part in school.

Okay, so Dean's whining at having a cold was just about the cutest thing I've pictured in a while, especially with all his other more serious injuries. And Peeps jousting? Do I detect a hint of experience here? LOL! I'd never heard of Peeps jousting. Perhaps I shall have to try it, in my mom's microwave of course! Great job on the fic. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
drkstormynite chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Oh Muffy!

ROFL!

Loved this story.

Would love to see it as an eppy!

*goes to look for Kripke*

Okay, I'm back, couldn't find him.

So enjoyed this, thanks for allowing the evil bunny muse to take you on this ride!

Hope your Easter was good, seems like forever ago already!

Be well!
CDNGIRL chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Muffy! I am so sorry I have been deliquent on the replies! I am trying to keep up with your chappies! I love this! Peep jousting had me LMAO! I always think I love the little peeps and then easter rolls around I remember just how GROSS they really are. Hahahahaha!

Hope you are feeling better soon! *hugs*
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
another great one. and I love the monty python reference "Works, every time, then all the knights are dead." good one...you always have the brotherly banter perfect, hope the show gets back to that some day!
januarysunshine13 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
It was so cute. Dean behaving like a cute toddler & Sam being so sweet; really differnt from ur intense angst stories. It made my day. Real good job!
bhoney chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Oh, I loved this SO much. Great to see the boys together, hunting something creepy weird, bantering, being concerned about each other. Really well done!

It made me so happy, because I laughed all the way through this. You had some terrific lines in here. These are some that cracked me up:

“It’s coming up on their weekend, the one weekend out of the whole year when bunnies rule,” Dean leaned against a tree, smothering a cough. “They might want to get a little back for the bunny abuse the rest of the year.”

“The allergy to walking through the woods in the morning, when it’s snowing and I don’t have any coffee.”

“Purple’s a fruit.”

“The not food food group?”

"From Dean’s grin, Sam knew his brother knew exactly how to pronounce it but was teasing him. Again. Three days. Three long, long long days."

“Killing man-eating rabbits never goes as easily as you plan, Sammy. ‘It’s just a rabbit, go kill it’ yeah, right. Works, every time, then all the knights are dead.” (HA! I almost spit out my food when I read this! Holy Grail rules! *giggle* Was this the only quote in here?)

“Was not, was not, was not. I know it wasn’t. It was huge.”

“There's a chocolate bunny in there in case you need a little revenge.” “Oh hell yeah, I'll tear its little chocolate throat out. Teach its relatives to try and eat me.”

“Morbid and creepifying.” He grinned at his brother. “Awesome, Sammy, thanks.”

I've never heard of Peeps jousting before. Not sure how that works-whoever's peep melts last wins? Seems like a waste of perfectly yummy Easter candy to me, LOL.

I LOVED this. Thanks for the laughs! I also loved protective, then hurt AND sick, Dean-it made me laugh that he was whining about his cold when he was all injured. *snort* Also loved concerned Sam. I'm favoriting this!
supernaturalbuffy chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
LOL Love the two-headed rabbit. I liked the begining where Sam is enjoying the scenery and then Dean breaks in with his gripe about bunnies. LOL Very cool story.
Marlowe97 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I don't really know what to say about that - it was just perfect! A little scary, a lot funny and a much bigger lot Winchester!

I'm new here but this little Easter-present made me put your profile as bookmark. Have been reading through your work ever since... (subscribed only today, so no other feedback yet - sorry ;-) )

So - well, just perfect. Comes to my list as fevorites - if you don't mind.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Best. Easter. Story. EVER! lol. This was so great. I've said for years (ok, not years...since the Very Supernatural Christmas episode) that they should have a Werebunny or a Bunnicula! You did it! Totally awesome...and I'm so checking out the myspace page and adding it...if you'll let me!
OcherMe chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I loved it :) It had me smiling the whole time, except for when Dean was down and out of course. I just love the way you write the brothers, and your dialogues are always amazingly clever :) The only quote I caught was the one from Monty Python. But it made me laugh. Of course Sammy wouldn't know about that :p Anyways, loved it! Can't wait to read more from you!
ROBINV chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
DELIGHTFUL!

A sicko Winchester Easter!

Would we have it any other way?

Hell, no!

Love, Robin
Aesculap chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Great easter story, poor Dean. I too have a cold and he is right, this sucks.
RedDragen chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
That was a cute short story.

Happy Easter, I hope you had a nice and safe one with your family.
Trish62 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
You nail dialog. All the time. The banter, the subject switching...

And some brotherly lovin, Easter bunnies, peep jousting?

Love it all !
Winchester-Directioner chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
haha. shapeshifting bunnies. that was great.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »