Reviews for Lullaby
xdevil-childx chapter 10 . 5/2/2009
update please update pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate pleaseupdate
Millennium Phoenix chapter 10 . 5/2/2009
Allen's back! Sorry too lazy to sign in...Haha
Noah Gabriel chapter 9 . 4/30/2009
I am Noah. Hello. I am Gabriel. Not so hello.

Okay, I read through every chapter just to find an apparent AxL moment finally... -.- Not a good sign. I'll keep reading though just to pass time and see if this story has any potential. Until I find that, I shall be a parasite to this fic, making you constantly looking over your shoulder and driving you insane... If you weren't writing an AxL fic.

Frankly, this site has been getting less and less decent AllenxLenalee fics. Of course, I'm still here, and soon, I hope to add you to that list. Don't let me down.

Apart from that, I like Lucifer. I tend to like the bad guys more than the good guys cause "evil shall always wins because good is dumb". Now then, I'd hate to end this review on a sour note, so I'll end it with a spicy note. :P

Sour note is that it's hard to read this fic. Chapter 9 was easier to read than the rest. Now, that's not a problem. It shows how much you write, but it can hurt the eyes for some like me with eye problems.

Now to end this ridiculously long review with a spicy note like promised... I invite you to the AllenxLenalee forums which is currently the third biggest DGM forums on this site! It is run by my Sis (Black Luna Rose) and also has many helpful aids for writing. I wish to see you there, but if I don't, that is all right because I shall still be here living off this fanfic like the parasite Gin is. :P Until next time!

Sincerely,

Leader of the AllenxLenalee FanGroup on and Self-Proclaimed Ambassador to AllenxLenalee on

Noah Gabriel
Cygnus the Swan chapter 8 . 4/26/2009
Oh. Update soon please~.
xdevil-childx chapter 8 . 4/26/2009
BlackAutumnPhoenix chapter 8 . 4/25/2009
Dammit!such a short chapter! Quickily update. BY TODAY PLZ.I CAN"T WAIT FOR WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN!
D.Alice chapter 8 . 4/25/2009
Gomen for not reviewing last chapter... I kinda forgot. Anyways, I'm really looking forward to see NoahAllen in action. *smiles* Just hope he's stronger without the innocence though. Eheheh. Be prepare to get shock Allen's companions!
MagixSxientixt24 chapter 8 . 4/25/2009
Nice, really like the story so far! Pls keep going!
CrossyCross chapter 7 . 4/21/2009
Cross: YES! WOO-HOO! Someone dies again! WOO-HOO!

Gabriel: SHIT DUDE! This is one of the best messed up stories I've EVER read! YOU ROCK!

Cross: and if Lucifer isn't gonna be evil but GOD is...'evil laugh' MUHAHAHAHAHAHA! DAMN ROCKIN!

Gabriel: YEAH! Now update so we can review!

Cross: HELL YEAH!
CrossyCross chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
Cross: 'shakes head' Stupid idiotic Celestials (another term for angels). They are SO stupid. And dude, I REALLY like this story. mainly because you're messing stuff up. WOO-HOO!

Gabriel: YEAH! and on a side note, it's Allen's LEFT arm that's embedded with innocence. not the right. change that. I forgot to say that in the last chapter.

Cross: well, keep it up!

Gabriel: ROCK ON!
CrossyCross chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
Cross: WOO-HOO! Rockin chapter dude! and it's getting SO intersting!

Gabriel: YEAH! Keep it up! I like the things getting messed up about religion and the order. and FINALLY someone dies! But now Tomoya's dead. WOO-HOO!

Cross: HELL YEAH! DIE ANGELS! YOU ALL SUCK! (he's a devil. so he HATES angels)
D.Alice chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
Umm... I don't know what to say here. -_- I get the part that Lucifer is greedy and all... But I don't get the Earl part... You are referring to the same Earl of millenium, yes? Then Earl is like a fallen angle and has a fragment of innocence that he uses to make akuma... Am I assuming this correctly? If so, how does the Noahs come in? And are Noahs and the fallen angle allies, since the fallen angles doesn't really mind the earl... But then, that means the earl is able to use innocence too? Ah... I'm sorry that I'm confused. I think I'm thinking too much. Heheheh.

Oh, and regarding the updating part, I was just quite suprise that you update real fast... I mean, really fast... It's not like I don't believe your words or anything like that. Man, why am I going on about this anyway? Ahaha. Sorry. I'll stop ranting now.
BlackAutumnPhoenix chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
ZOMG! ITs GOOD! UPDATE SOON!
D.Alice chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
You update really fast. It was only 12 hours since I last read the last chapter... I guess I should compliment you on that one.

The fighting scene was awesome! I can't recall much about General Winter's weapon but who cares? The way you write it covers everything up.

Oh, and are the others (lavi, krory and leenalee) still unconscious? Because I thought Leenalee woke up when Allen visited her...
D.Alice chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
Another Noahallen fic... Cool.

Awesome story. I like the fight scenes you made. Though it would be more neat if you seperate two different scenes with a dash or something so that the readers can tell instantly that the scenes are changing. Though I'm not a big fan of AllenxLeenalee, I really like how this story is going. My evil mind wants Leenalee to die in Allen's hands. Bwahaha.

Ah. Gomen. Got a bit carried away. Anyways, update soon and hope you make the fight scene with General Winter as bloody as possible... Heheheh.