Reviews for A Good Friday
hippysheep chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
i love a good *Friday* ('course here we watch ci on a Monday soooo I like my Mondays too)Perfect as always!
The Confused One chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Aw. This is absolutely adorable. I love it. :) he he I love that she showed up there. I love the egg. That was sweet. I'm so glad she escaped and went to her Bobby. Now that they've kissed, and kissed perfectly, they can be happy. :) he he I'm so glad she stayed. Such a fabulous story. :)
StoryCurrentlyUntitled chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
"Valentine's? Enough said." Speaks volumes. I love it. it's very cute and funny.
TriStateCopFan chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Thanks for this one! I haven't logged on to FF in a while and, tonight, just figured I'd check out what's new. Unfortunately, I was disappointed 5 or 6 times before I finally came across THIS piece. (Whenever I see a story authored by you I know I'm in for a treat).

Your usual excellence!
PaperMoon02 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
totally love this it was sweet.
meowmagnet chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
This was a sweet little gem! I really liked it. Thank You!
superfelix chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
And alone. Couldn’t forget alone. Old. Bitter. Alone. The ultimate trifecta.

All of that sound so sad but he is in a way so right.

Oh-ho, Alex comes over and is a bit too happy, but I like her in that mood. Andy, she wasn't in this mood. GOOD.

Mhm, she made an egg for Bobby. Sweet.

He leaned over then, meaning to kiss her cheek but getting her mouth instead, a happy mistake. She kissed him back, without hesitation...and my belly jumped up...thank you.

It was a good Friday...mhm, nice end, really nice.
chgirl chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I can't say it enough - NO ONE writes these two like you. Rara avis.
N811 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
what a great story...the whole time I was reading it I had a smile on my face...exept for the part at the beginning with the depressing holiday...poor Bobby
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Love your work! :D
LadyBlueDevil86 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I enjoy your stories so much, and I was happy to see this little Easter gem. I have certain holidays and celebrations I love (Christmas, Easter, and my wedding anniversary) and some I really dislike (my b-day, New Year's Eve), so Bobby's attitude certainly resonates with me. Alas, I'm a sap and want our Bobby to be happy, and I'm glad you had Eames give him a good Good Friday. Thanks!
JLight02 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Gah! You are made of perfect win. You really are. And I know I've said it before, but I am REALLY in love with your writing. I mean, you could write about something stupid and obscure, like... Goren getting a papercut or... drinking coffee, and it would still be amazing and great and perfect and I'm ranting and saying 'and' WAY too much. See, that's what your writing does to me! It reduces me to repeating myself! GAH!

Oh, and coincidently, I just said last night to a friend of mine, and I quote: "Okay, this is going to sound horrible. But I hate Easter. Just holidays in general." Then I went on to explain how there was just something about the awkwardness of visiting certain family members and such that I really didn't enjoy at all. IDK what the point of tell you that was... I guess I'm saying I kinda know how Bobby feels. Sort of.

I need to shut up now.
rindy713 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
oh, yeah! that was a nice treat. i feel bobby's pain about the holidays. it's really tough to be alone. but alex was just forward enough, with the blushing and the reference to her invitation and the egg that she colored just for him, thinking about him in the midst of her family. i could just feel bobby perking up. and the casual "you don't ... have to" was perfect. indeed, a good friday!
gorenrocks chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Whoa. I hate holidays, too. This made me grin. And feel happy. Lovely.
ckofshadows chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Tee and a hee and a tee omg. Why must you make me squed on such a regular basis?