Reviews for I thought you were a cosplayer
huntressmoon369 chapter 8 . 4/24/2010
I love your story. Question does this mean there are gonna be pairing? Does Jodie like cloud back? Please update
mag77 chapter 8 . 3/22/2010
I just found this story after dinner and read the whole thing, and... I LOVE IT! Keep up the good work! :D

I hope that everyone saves Kimmy!
bLuE hAiReD dErP chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
I really like this story! I was going to write a story along these lines Don't let my name fool you I Love Dissidia Final Fantasy :)
angel'swings chapter 7 . 1/23/2010
I like this story already :D. Write more soon please!
Blue Fire Lily chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
Squall really is a fun-killer isn't he? Wonder what that 'something big' is going to be...

Great chapter!

Continue on! :)

Blue
Fenrir-kun chapter 6 . 12/21/2009
not bad Kimberlilly... this just might give me the inspiration to write a fanfic in the same category... you better expect it!
Sass-Bot chapter 6 . 10/17/2009
Kimmay, this is like the first story I've ever reviewed and it freakin rocks... continue Or I'll bestow Lu's wrath upon you
Shirosenshi Kisetsu 116 chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
xD I thought Squall was gonna snap!
yuffie the great ninja chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
omg! i love your story so far...ZIDANE RULES!
Green-Chrystall chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Great! What happen next?
MidnightStarlightWrites chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
hahaha this is such a funny story.

All those final fantasy boys- it would be a fangirls dream (I'd probably pass out too, haha Zidane is such a cute little thing! Cloud's blank but intense stare would be the thing to make me pass out though XD) 3

I hope you guys update soon! :P

Sabrina Xx
Gangstadolly chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
Hey Kimmay!

This story was awesome. I really enjoy your writing style and looking forward to reading future chapters. :D

Raven
Hallows07 chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
This is really interesting, I'll keep it on alert so update soon okay xx
CladnPlaid chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
hmm, seems interesting enough. I'll stay intuned:]
RENEE1189 chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
This sounds really interesting, keep it up!