Reviews for Terminator: The Savannah Chronicles
fig-aruna chapter 15 . 6/6/2009
Thank god there's a sequel because I just finished reading this and am dying for more. Viva la Resistance!
Jethro25 chapter 15 . 5/22/2009
Thanks for the excellent story. Very well done! G
Archimedes III chapter 15 . 5/13/2009
Dude, its over? Like, never any more updates? Whoa. I'm not sure how I feel about that. This was one of only three stories I've bothered to read in this fandom, one of them was a one shot and the other doesn't seem to be updated anymore. Now, I no longer have a reason to read T:SCC FanFics anymore.

Drag, dude.

-Archimedes lIl
fairedust chapter 15 . 5/12/2009
This story was great! Sorry to see it end. But I did like how you left it. With hope. Kinda like how the movies ended. Looking toward the future. I am hoping you do a second story to this. Thanks! :*)
Bookwormkeh chapter 15 . 5/12/2009
Great story
Makokam chapter 15 . 5/12/2009
I enjoyed this very much.

I hope you will write a sequal of some sort, since this is one of the most well written stories I've read.

Makokam out.
jojobevco chapter 14 . 5/10/2009
Good Story
Rashida091 chapter 14 . 5/10/2009
I like it so much, great story. I really hope Sarah and James become a couple.
silvercoat chapter 14 . 5/9/2009
An interesting and entertaining read.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

The characters you depict speak and act just as their TV counterparts, skillfully done. I also like how you have captured the feel and pace of TSCC, the thoughtfulness and introspection.

Much appreciated,

silvercoat
fairedust chapter 14 . 5/9/2009
I like not only that you have, but how you have pulled these three together and created a family. As bouncy as a ride that they are bound to have, I think they can pull it off. Edward's cryptic enlightenments were both scary & heartwarming at the same time. I did notice that his answers were very vauge. They could ultimatly mean both good or bad. How you (Ellison) would interpet them is really all up for grabs.
Makokam chapter 13 . 5/8/2009
Very interesting.

I wonder how she would have drawn Cameron if she'd gotten around to drawing her.

Makokam out.
Mr. Osborne chapter 13 . 5/8/2009
The notebook was the hardest hitting part of this story, if not the entire Terminator universe.
fairedust chapter 13 . 5/7/2009
I guess in a way people reading this could always assume that Savanna was the innocence in life and she was representing us the readers. But after reading this chapter I feel that James is us, the reader. How being blistfully ignorant of all this chaos happening around us to slowly beginning to see, then ultimately having the door fully opened on all the horror. As Dorothy would say, "We're not in Kansas anymore James" I'm glad that there is someone there for Sarah. Most of us never think of what she lost and what horror she went thru to be able to protect and train John. I'm glad you were able to point it out and remove the blinders.
fairedust chapter 12 . 5/3/2009
Poor James has more than the usual "just prickly" personality issues to deal with when coming to Sarah. It seems no matter where she turns she is overwhelmed with guilt. Hopefully the sketch pad will help her. Amazingly Savanna seems to be her only balm in this ragged strom. Hope James is tough enough to weather the storm.
fairedust chapter 11 . 5/1/2009
I think it is really smart to be making it so hard for James to break into Sarah's shell. It would probably be one of the hardest if not the hardest things for him to accomplish. I like how you are showing us what is going on in Jame's head re: all of his efforts too. I can see why he is drawn to her - knowing now what (even if it is no where near enough) he knows. Also, his confusion as to why she is now so important to him. It is heartwarming to see this man come to feel that Savanna & Sarah are becoming truly his family. How his strong HONOR code is drawing him closer & closer to them.