Reviews for Tales of the Third Age
IstariWho chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
Gandalf is steward of Middle Earth for Manwe!
Hannon-le!
Faerthurin chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Ooh. Very nice in an angst/drama kind of way. That has my brain going hard.

It's hard to read the full emotion behind those few sentences of the canon - but that Aragorn would show pain of a memory says much in itself. Your story brings the scene to life, and not the least with Aragorn's sense of shame at his own terror. And then, in his later, canonical encounters with the Riders, it shows just how much courage he has, to face them again, not once but several times.
Faerthurin chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Heh, that's funny!

Hi Raksha, I'm ED from Board77.
Animekitty47 chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
The others so far were good, but this one is definately the best of the four I've read so far. Great job! :D
Emily chapter 18 . 1/11/2010
Very orcish. Congrats, if that's the right word for a pretty unhappy story topic. : )
Emily chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
Poor Aragorn. Must have been bad. : (
Emily chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Weird. Original and plausible. : )
SivanShemesh chapter 6 . 12/26/2009
I love this bite, and i think that i'm going to thank, rather than blame Linda for it. I believe that Arwen enjoy the view... grin...

Thank you for writing it.

*Hugs*

Happy Holidays,

Sivan Shemesh
Larner chapter 6 . 11/11/2009
Ah! Titillation! Oh, I'm with Linda-bathing Faramir is one thing, but bathing Aragorn-

I am all but melting with this one-heh!

Love it!
Virtuella chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
Prudish Virtuella puts fingers in ears and sings, Lalalalalalalala, I'm not picturing any of this! Good grief, no. *Grins broadly and runs away*
Deandra chapter 18 . 6/4/2009
Okay! That was an interesting end to the set! Not to worry, though - my mighty Rohirrim will kick their booty however long it takes to wipe them out!

Deandra chapter 17 . 6/4/2009
Very touching. Leave it to Sam to be the voice of reason and compassion.

Deandra chapter 15 . 6/4/2009
Well done. I can see why it won.

Deandra chapter 12 . 6/4/2009
I'm almost inclined to think the last voice could have been Faramir's own.

Nice depiction of this.

Deandra chapter 11 . 6/4/2009
Good reflection on his thoughts, and coming to a realization of what he is feeling.

Liked this: Still, he would bide here, and hold the City until the Enemy took it or the King returned to claim it.

Such an accurate depiction of one who has been trained to serve the greater good, and simply does it without a thought.