Reviews for Harry Potter and the Balm of Time
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 18 . 7/11
Great story!
jfrost22792 chapter 18 . 7/4
It's an interesting story, but it really shouldn't have been tagged for romance. There is little to non of it till the last few chapters, even then it seems tagged on.
Ackamarackus chapter 3 . 6/27
Why can't they just stop Voldemort themselves? Also, why can't they just save the Potters and stop Harry from becoming a horcrux, then that wouldn't be something they would have to worry about. And it would save so many lives, in the long run, the Potters, the Prewitts, Sirius (from Azkaban), the Longbottoms too, probably.
ToMyMuse chapter 18 . 5/24
Enjoyed your story so much! I could “see” the story in my mind—love that. Time loops and paradoxes always confuse me if I think about them too much, so I just enjoyed the ride. Exciting action, fun magic, and lots of heart, this is a great little read.
QOP chapter 14 . 3/31
Firstly, Lily was not nearly as good as Snape in potions, so it's preposterous to say she was better.
Secondly: what about Peter? He's a deatheater
Thirdly: the Potters went into hiding under the Fidelius charm after Dumbledore told them they were a target, and yet, in this story, they stay in the same house they had before...
setokayba2n chapter 19 . 3/30
Good story, too bad the sequel stopped updating.
Monster King chapter 19 . 3/16
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
stefanie1955 chapter 1 . 2/23
Wow... This chapter was amazing. It is not everyday one finds a story so interesting as this one.
Nihatclodra chapter 3 . 1/13
... Shouldn't Harry and Hermione be wearing Wedding Rings if they're pretending to be married?
kittykat89xx chapter 19 . 11/12/2017
Great story and different from what I have read in the past. Thanks for sharing it with us!
SPJaymo117 chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
Great story! Cons: convienant plot devices (too easy for characters), lots of little cannon flaws (like the cloak being summonable) and very little depth to world building/ setting the scene. Pros: great relationship development (if slowcome on two teens in a bed for two years ), concept, and overall delivery
vampdreams chapter 19 . 9/6/2017
It was really sweet to read about the Potters and Porters being neighbors
Loved the fic :)
xRemusFreakingLupinx chapter 8 . 7/16/2017
I can't breathe. my queen remus has made a joke, James parents are alive even though this led on his 7th year, and it's a Harmione
ameedreamer chapter 18 . 5/14/2017
Hi, there. Don't know if you'll read this, but I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am that you wrote this fic.
I read it a long time ago, when I didn't even how how big the HP fandom really was and the world of fanfiction was something still new to me and I was too shy to review. This was one of the first full length Harmony stories I read, and my first contact with the time travel trope, which would become my favorite, specially because it often involves The Marauders. They really come to life in your story as characters, and are now one of the things I love the most in the HP universe. And all because of you.
So thank you, so, so much. Your writing is amazing, I love how Hermione and Harry's relationship progresses and their interaction with the Marauders is what I live for. This story is amazing and will always hold a place in my heart.
Love, Amanda
Blazeb79 chapter 19 . 4/9/2017
Lol this was a good story i liked it, the whole paradox thing got a little cloudy but to each their own.