Reviews for Harry Potter and the Balm of Time
SteckerHater chapter 19 . 10/1
Such an underrated fic, have never heard of it until yesterday and had finishe it in one go, I simply couldn't put it down. A very unique take on time travel unlike most other pics that tend to send the main characters through the veil or some nonesense ritual and be done with it. I'll be recommending this for those looking for a good H/Hr from now on, cheers.
SilverInTheShadows chapter 8 . 9/29
Reading this for the first time and then I hear Back To The Future on in the lounge room.
jmw03u chapter 19 . 9/20
This story was AMAZING! I had absolutely no intention of staying up so late reading it, but it was that good. I loved Harry and Hermione's relationship and how it slowly grew on them. I thought the whole plot idea itself was very unique and well done. Thank you so much for writing it!
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 18 . 7/11
Great story!
jfrost22792 chapter 18 . 7/4
It's an interesting story, but it really shouldn't have been tagged for romance. There is little to non of it till the last few chapters, even then it seems tagged on.
Ackamarackus chapter 3 . 6/27
Why can't they just stop Voldemort themselves? Also, why can't they just save the Potters and stop Harry from becoming a horcrux, then that wouldn't be something they would have to worry about. And it would save so many lives, in the long run, the Potters, the Prewitts, Sirius (from Azkaban), the Longbottoms too, probably.
ToMyMuse chapter 18 . 5/24
Enjoyed your story so much! I could “see” the story in my mind—love that. Time loops and paradoxes always confuse me if I think about them too much, so I just enjoyed the ride. Exciting action, fun magic, and lots of heart, this is a great little read.
QOP chapter 14 . 3/31
Firstly, Lily was not nearly as good as Snape in potions, so it's preposterous to say she was better.
Secondly: what about Peter? He's a deatheater
Thirdly: the Potters went into hiding under the Fidelius charm after Dumbledore told them they were a target, and yet, in this story, they stay in the same house they had before...
setokayba2n chapter 19 . 3/30
Good story, too bad the sequel stopped updating.
Monster King chapter 19 . 3/16
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
stefanie1955 chapter 1 . 2/23
Wow... This chapter was amazing. It is not everyday one finds a story so interesting as this one.
Nihatclodra chapter 3 . 1/13
... Shouldn't Harry and Hermione be wearing Wedding Rings if they're pretending to be married?
kittykat89xx chapter 19 . 11/12/2017
Great story and different from what I have read in the past. Thanks for sharing it with us!
SPJaymo117 chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
Great story! Cons: convienant plot devices (too easy for characters), lots of little cannon flaws (like the cloak being summonable) and very little depth to world building/ setting the scene. Pros: great relationship development (if slowcome on two teens in a bed for two years ), concept, and overall delivery
vampdreams chapter 19 . 9/6/2017
It was really sweet to read about the Potters and Porters being neighbors
Loved the fic :)