Reviews for Harry Potter and the Balm of Time
Mararsi chapter 19 . 2/25
Hey great story! Thanks for all the hard work
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 19 . 12/8/2014
Wonderful story.
BILLbrink chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
This is an amazing story. I love your dialogue and plot. I'm simply enthralled. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
RandomGerman chapter 19 . 11/14/2014
An interesting and unuque storyline you invented there! I love that you quoted back to the future. Thanks for sharing this with the world!
Blushing One chapter 18 . 10/15/2014
This was really well written and I think the idea of using a potion to time travel is brilliant. I am so glad that you actually talked about pardoxes, most people don't. I wasn't sure if I would like the Harry and Hermione pairing but the way you wrote it makes sense. Thanks for an amazing read!
herart chapter 18 . 10/11/2014
Very good story this one.

I'm starting to like (purposefully searching for) stories about time travel. This one has a very nice plot that, and also as happened in the film Back To The Future, makes you think about the effect of subtle, or not so subtle changes in the timeline.
Nate chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Yeah sorry - can't read this as I have absolutely no fucking empathy or sympathy for that pathetic piece of shit Snape.

So yeah - fuck that shit and fuck reading this.
Mionefan chapter 19 . 7/6/2014
This is good, but there seems to be a problem with 2 Harrys, but now only 1. Harry 2 went back in time as well (with Hermione 2?) and presumably did what Harry1 did? Not too clear on that, since James and Lily would have spotted that. So there would be a Harry 3? Just very confusing.
theWanted123 chapter 18 . 6/8/2014
That was so beautiful and powerful. Absolutely brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Commas are helpful. :/
Rogue7 chapter 19 . 2/1/2014
Great story :)

I couldn't finish reading quick enough D
I look forward to reading the continuing adventures...
Engrprince chapter 18 . 12/20/2013
Great and beautiful story
Engrprince chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
Again an amazing story. I am excited to find out how they do this and still keep the time stream. :)
Engrprince chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
This is one of the best time travel fic's I have read. I am curious why Harry did not get a Basillik fang when he went back.
Engrprince chapter 3 . 12/19/2013