Reviews for Terminology
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Since the boys are American it makes sense to me that Dean would find it a little weird that Chuck used "whinging" in a sentence in one of his books.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Ha. So cute, so cute! Totally Sam and Dean too!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Hee hee, that was really great! Loved this episode and this worked perfectly for it!
KatyMM chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Well, as a Brit, I'm fairly sure I'm offended... but it was pretty funny and clever! LOL
Lujayn chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Awesome drabble! I just love these brotherly banters and this one is great:)
bhoney chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
ROTFL Brilliant use of the word, and you managed to do it while keeping the boys totally in character! This cracked me up, great job!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Nice use of the prompt! I like "whinge" slipping in as part of a draft of Chuck's, and Sam taking exception to it as a word that nobody uses. And I just like Sam and Dean calling each other kiddo.
JenBurch chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Bravo! Great job! This was a fantastic fic and I was so impressed at how you used the word, explained what it meant, showed Sam actually whinging AND used the term 'whinger' all in the same fic - all in 100 words! Incredible!

Great job :)
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Lol! My poor darlin' Sam, always getting picked on.

Great work!
Impaladreams chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Well, you deserve an award for managing to fit it in so many times. A lovely lighthearted drabble, being British, I'd never realised it wasn't a word in common usage over the big pond.

It made me smile. Thanks. Jane
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Great use of the word - And, well, fun!
bayre chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Hahhaha...good one!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
brilliant! i was wondering how people were going to make this word believable and YOU DID IT! HA! Great job, and it IS funny!
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
*bursts out laughing*

Thanks for the good humor this morning!
RhiannonNymph chapter 1 . 4/11/2009