Reviews for The Black Vette
Netchka chapter 1 . 9/11/2018
Ohhhhhh. Old Hardcase is being naughty. I Love it.
owlcroft chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Nicely done! I wish this site would alert me when stories go up, but then I'm glad I finally happened to notice the "cross-overs" list - months too late, of course. Glad there's another to check out, and hopefully more at some point?
Divawannabe24 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Hello,

I loved Hardcastle & McCormick and I would've loved to see the CHP chasing both drivers. I think it would've been great but you wrote this really well.

Karen
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Hey this was truly a I am a Huge fan of the show Hardcastle and McCormick and I do not see Hardcase Hardcastle just speeding like that and breaking the law like not just for the heck of it.

Now if he was chasing after bad guys either by himself or with McCormick he would but other then that no way.

I also would kinda like to know McCormick's reaction when he finds out about it.

This was a good story.I really did like it even if it wasnt something Hardcastle would do.

JeanneZ84
Georgi1961 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Oh what fun! I didn't know the Al character-but I googled "him". You have a wonderful writing style-all the details make this so real (I found myself getting dizzy around the hairpin turns!).

And nice to see Hardcase let his hair down and have fun! Would have loved to see Mark's reaction :-)

Great way to start the week-and I can't wait to read more!

THANKS
storyfan101 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I love Al. I can see him smiling as he pours on the speed. I also love Mr. Senior Citizen (especially the part about "no lips pursed in a grim 'hold the dentures in' frown"). But I do have a hard time thinking of him enjoying breaking the law. I hope there'll be a next installment with some additional details soon.

Great work with the car details, and great job with this story. Welcome to the wonderful world of fan fiction.