Reviews for Imitation of Life
Girlz-Rule chapter 13 . 1/19
Great story! Interesting concept :D
guest chapter 13 . 10/26/2013
you should make a sequel
duchessduchie chapter 13 . 5/9/2013
I am impressed with your dedication to your story and that you finished it. This fic was non-stop action. I love how you tied all the fast and furious together. Thanks for posting it!
rebelmagnus chapter 12 . 5/18/2011
Great Story! More?
EMILY0908 chapter 12 . 3/14/2011
phoenixfire44 chapter 12 . 1/9/2011
Hey, this is a great story! One of the best written Dotty ones I've read! Update soon!
my shangri-la chapter 12 . 12/23/2009
OMG! I love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
GrudgeHolder chapter 12 . 12/2/2009
This Dotty fic has blown the top off my best reading list. Absolutely awesome display of emotions from Dotty showing exactly what their relationship is truely about(them being soulmates) something the movies fell very short of doing. So Spank You completely entertaining me.
setherfan91 chapter 12 . 11/16/2009
Hey, I just found this story and I love it! I hope you're planning on continuing it, it's excellent.

P.S. I hadn't heard about Universal's Response, despite the fact that it's months old, lol. That rocks!
Missa19 chapter 12 . 5/21/2009
I just re-read this story and I love it. Please, please update again soon. This is one of my favorite Dotty stories and my favorite involving what happened during and after the fourth film. And I can't wait to read what happens next and who ends up saving/helping Letty (you wouldn't kill her for real would you?). Please update soon.
scythe195 chapter 12 . 5/15/2009
Very interesting idea. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment.
Jalynrn chapter 12 . 5/6/2009
I still like it. I'm still interested, but I still wish for more Brian/Mia.
Emma Rose23 chapter 12 . 5/6/2009
omg i love it please updte soon. I dont think could live another day with out an update. I feel bad for poor Letty. always getting in trouble. Please update and fast.

~Emma Rose~
Missa19 chapter 12 . 5/6/2009
Thanks for the update. I knew Letty was going to leave and I really hope someone gets their in time so she doesn't die for real. But I don't want Teiichi to die, even though he was a jerk at first I like him now (but not with Letty, he can find some other girl to be with). Please, please update again soon.
Running-Wild22 chapter 12 . 5/6/2009
OH! See what a little organization and passion can do! That makes me happy! Made my morning!