Reviews for Closure
lederra chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I loved it and I'm glad the bastard got his comeuppance in the end and got shot.
SimplyM3 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I really love this story, it's an awesome sequel to "Uninvited"!

Well i think that i'll be the only one to defend the sick freak, well, he's crazy, insane and all, but i prefer him to Jeff :D
Kermit The Yoda chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I'm not sure if I reviewed this story or not, but I have to say bravo! I adored Uninvited. It is without a doubt my favorite story I've ever read.I loved it, and this sequel made it better D
BaneHardy13 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Absolutely Fantastic!

I loved every word of it... Now I have to go read "Uninvited". I'm sure it will be just as good as this.

Very good story! Well done.
sunligh584 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Loved it, this story I didn't see coming at all! I didn't think Mark could break out of jail and rape Jeff all over again, I didn't think Mark would die either. Great story thanks for writing it.
Magz86 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Poor Jeffy, having to go through that again! Thank god Mark's dead now.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
WOw. Even ten years doesn't kill crazy.

Good stuff
Onions chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Like a rotten sofa cushion, thus ends the pig saga.
Bernarde chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Holy flaming balls. I don't even know what to say. Nice ending though.
WraithRaider chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Awesome follow up. Taker is so bad! I love it!
Renna33 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
so twisted, but so good, I was terrified for a minute that you were going to kill Jeff
slashdlite chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Mark still has his toy box with him and with that little time he had, he played with Jeff! He sure is obsessed with Jeffy! I thought Jeff was a goner when Mark prepared to shoot him! Whoever pulled that trigger and killed Mark, bless him!

The anguish that Matt and Beth went through when Jeff was kidnapped, at least Jeff is safe now!

Great one-shot to "Uninvited". I love Jeff/Mark pairing, it all started with Ashura's "The glimpse of an eyebeat" and many writers have started following suit in writing this unusual pairing. I love them all but it is kinda of a first for an evil Mark here.

LOVE THIS!
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
At least the horrible stuff is done. He can't come and hurt anyone anymore.