Reviews for The Ghost of Star's Hollow
bingos-gal chapter 1 . 7/29
Loved it!
misuky7 chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
This was one of the best one shots ever. And that would be, might I add, probable thee best idea for a t-shirt I have ever read. :3
satoz chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
:) Cute
Hailey-Stone chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Just something in my eyes. Don't mind me. I also don't know where the sounds of ugly sobbing are coming from. Totally not me crying in a corner. Nope.

.:Hailey-Stone, yo:.
SilverMoonGrimm chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Cute, especially the ending!
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Ha. Love the ending.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
OMG that was awesome. Now I want to read more Supernatural/Gilmore Girls crossovers. Two Jared's is ALWAYS better than one! I mean really, this is definitely now my favourite Sam and Dean fic duo. Sorry other Dean. I think I need my Dean to be sasquatch size lol! ;-)
darck ben chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
great story
bethonym chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Awesome crossover! I do feel a tad sorry for Dean F though, dead and hated by his hometown, and no one will ever really know he's dead.
Loved the interactions between the supernatural characters and GG characters, your characterisations are perfect.
Also, kudos to the subtle flight of the phoenix crossover haha
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Awesome story :)
DaddysCowgirl94 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Cute )
Kellsabelle chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This was really good! I loved it!
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
:D I really like this.
WhisperingFantasies chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This was awesome, but I don't want Dean to be DEAD! D: loved the ending tho
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Oh, wow, bittersweet ending. You didn't just tug at my heartstrings, you yanked on them. Nicely done. Very well written for how short this is. You get your story old quickly, succinctly, and poignantly. I felt like crying.
Keep writing!