Reviews for Forever, I Fear
JaneA0202 chapter 11 . 3/8/2012
well, overall it was fine, but there were just a few things I didnt like...
JaneA0202 chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
Dracos parents and Hermiones parents are dead? No comment.
JaneA0202 chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
I really dont like what you did to Hermiones wasnt necessary and its quite ..I dont want to say stupid...but how will Hermione feel for the rest of her life when she will know that she could save her If she just played along? suddenly Im not so interested what will happen...
JaneA0202 chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
The story is good and very interesting, I just cant get over that she is still pining after Ron, crying over him...and kissing him...when I read that kissing scene I was trying not to puke or not to hit something...I cant believe she let him kiss her...actually I cant believe she was ever in love with him...but thats probably because I hate Ron and Hermione as a couple, especially in Draco/Hermione stories...I hope she will snap out of it soon.
Yasmeen chapter 11 . 1/16/2012
I love your Story!1 Its so sad, how dalphne dies. and mr & Mrs. granger. I love the part were both eltanin and draco proposes for her! If you ever become a real author (Selling actual books) I am so buying your books!1
janjan2009 chapter 11 . 9/21/2011
loved this story! I read it twice, I still love that Eltanin is the brightest star in the constellation Draco! I makes sooooo much sense for a father who's name is Draco to name his son that!
Don't Trust The Silver Eyes chapter 11 . 9/18/2011
Awwwwwwww! That is so Precious! For a whil there o thought Eltanin was going to propose on behalf of Draco LOL
Dragons in the Orchard chapter 11 . 9/2/2011
Ah, not to worry - it's cleared up! As I said, great story. You often write 'whenever' instead of 'when', and obviously they have different meanings and aren't interchangeable - probably just a typo to fix :)
Dragons in the Orchard chapter 10 . 9/2/2011
Quite an epic story! And a perfect name choice for Draco's son. One small thing which hasn't been cleared up - what happened to Hermione's parents? Did she actually hear them being killed, were they imprisoned but alive? Presumably they weren't the ones at their house ... but then, how did they know about Hermione's teeth?
0elmorox0 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
There are so many unspeakable words that I have for this, but I utterly love every minute of this story...Completely loved it.
Jexi-Jillson chapter 11 . 7/21/2011
That Was Amazing! The Best Dramoine I've Read So Far!
AutumnDragons chapter 11 . 7/3/2011
Loved this :) especially Draco's characterisation!
2lazy2login chapter 11 . 12/15/2010

I absolutely adored this piece! It was truly a fantastic plot, and the writing was really good as well. Thanks for the great read!

aerialla1 chapter 11 . 11/30/2010
I really enjoyed reading this story. It had a lot of action and flowed very well. I am so glad that I found it so that I can now add it to my favorites.

crayonbird chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I feel you may have a good story here, but I could only get halfway through the first chapter. You keep switching between present tense and past tense. Pick one and stick with it. It becomes unreadable for the educated person when you bounce back and forth.
140 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »