Reviews for Forever, I Fear
crayonbird chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I feel you may have a good story here, but I could only get halfway through the first chapter. You keep switching between present tense and past tense. Pick one and stick with it. It becomes unreadable for the educated person when you bounce back and forth.
aoife7 chapter 11 . 11/7/2010
This was a wonderful story! I loved it!
FidusEtFortiter chapter 11 . 10/18/2010
I was grinning,crying & laughing through this entire story! :)
amsev chapter 11 . 10/17/2010
Wonderful, fun, action-packed story! Thank you for writing!
gnrkrystle chapter 11 . 8/21/2010
This is one of my favorite Hermione/Draco fics that i've read! So good!
Seeker Zenn chapter 11 . 8/12/2010
i love the malfoy boys sooooo much! i want them for my own!
Anon chapter 11 . 8/9/2010
Overall, I must say I loved the story as well as the OCs, Eltanin is possibly the cutest thing Ive metin a long while but at the same time he seems like a real child, he doesnt seem like aperfect pretend child. Like over the top or anything, hes quite the believable character. As for Jeanette, I find shes a right crackinfireball. Shes a strong character that is more or less one of those characters you can just rely on, ya know? Like there's something about her you really like, but can't really name that 1 thing? As for the plot line I really enjoyed it, kept me on my toes, lol. Had to read it though in 1 sitting. I am however left wondering, does she reopen the school? I guess that'll have to come from my imagination. That being said I throughly enoughed the story, loved the ending and characters, and look forward to seeing other stories by you and seeing how your writing style progresses! Cheers! May your muses stay strong! - Anon
dramione chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
Gd idea but lots of inconsistencies!
draconia chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
A top auror sleeping on the job? Letting herself be carried? Allowed her wand be taken fr her pocket? Hmph...
AnimeRose93 chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
Omg this story was amazing though I cried a lot. And although I don't like blasé being a bad guy, I thought it was very well written!
Satan'sPixie chapter 11 . 6/19/2010
! That's such a cute ending! And Eltain is really cute too! I can't believe that Blaise betrayed Draco, I did sort of guess about Daphne though... Great story though.
Desi-Pari Always chapter 11 . 6/3/2010
aww! i only just found this story today and finally finished reading all the way through just now

it's so adorable! i always love the stories where draco's a dad and hermione worms her way in haha they're just too stinkin cute .

amazing story!
thekeeperoftime chapter 11 . 5/29/2010
Wonderful Ms. Darcy! I loved it! It was pretty awesome!
Alley chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Loved the first chapter! Can't wait to read the rest!
Always.Cryd.Confidently chapter 11 . 5/27/2010
Awwww I giggled like a little school girl reading that. When he stopped her from puting it on her left hand I squealed so hard knowing what was coming 333 I loved this fic. it was amazing 333
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »