Reviews for Forever, I Fear
Mitsukit chapter 11 . 5/15/2010
OMG! I love this fic! is so beautiful! especially the end! and the little Malfoy boy! so adorable! when he asked hermione if he wanted to be his momy, i just wannted to cry of how adorable he is! i love Elt character! T-T. This is one of the best fanfictions i've ever read! is definetly going to my favorites!

Such a good job!
mydirt09 chapter 11 . 5/10/2010
Aww ! Well wasn't this one of the best stories I have read in a while.
A-misty-paradox chapter 11 . 5/1/2010
Beautiful and gripping story. I especially loved the relationship you had going between Hermione, Draco and Elt. Not to mention the perfect execution of Blaise, Daphne and Pansy's roles in the story. Truly an enjoyable read. :)
Nahrond chapter 11 . 4/27/2010
*sigh* That was such a good story. Amazing, really. I stayed up for hours trying to finish it, but schoolgot on the way. I really enjoyed the slow relationship Hermione and Draco had. It was real unlike others that I have read. This was amazing, Eltanin is such a cutie and this made me respect Draco even more than I already do. This was the best Harry Potter DracoxHermione fan fiction I have ever read. Thank you for writing, and I hope to readmoreof your work in the future.
SassylilSexyBookworm chapter 11 . 4/27/2010
Props to you, there were times I wondered if you had the writing ability to get the story line/ plot to what it could be, and you did a very good job, again Props
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 11 . 4/20/2010
This story was amazing and i loved it! Just thought you should know :-)
waterfall-of-light chapter 11 . 4/17/2010
How cute. ] Loved the story. Eltanin is awesome. p
jazzi chapter 11 . 4/16/2010
Aw that was so good. A strong ending of a story really makes the story better and that was a really awesome ending.
mom2divas chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
I have really enjoyed this story. Excellent ending!
MisZHPLoVeR chapter 11 . 4/8/2010
I love this story. Im so glad it had a happy ending. I totally didnt think it would be Blaise behind it at well, i knew Daphne was but not Blaise. Oh well, at least Daphne came through at the end and protected her son. Thank you for writing this story, i enjoyed it very much. Keep it up! :)
Allleila chapter 11 . 4/4/2010
Aw such a sweet ending. And so well written.
Serpent of Slytherin chapter 11 . 4/4/2010
Aw. Too cute! I love that they all get their happy endings at last! Draco, Elt, and Hermione all deserve it!

Fantastic story!

Serpent of Slytherin chapter 10 . 4/4/2010
Dang, Daphne ended up not being as bad as I thought, what with her throwing herself in front of the Killing Curse to save Elt. Hm.

Great work! Off to read the epilogue!

klcn chapter 11 . 4/4/2010
I just finished the story and loved it, but i have one question. What were draco's flashback?
ExTaCy925 chapter 11 . 4/3/2010
omg i love ur story it wazz great wazz the best!
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »