Reviews for Forever, I Fear
A-misty-paradox chapter 11 . 5/1/2010
Beautiful and gripping story. I especially loved the relationship you had going between Hermione, Draco and Elt. Not to mention the perfect execution of Blaise, Daphne and Pansy's roles in the story. Truly an enjoyable read. :)
Nahrond chapter 11 . 4/27/2010
*sigh* That was such a good story. Amazing, really. I stayed up for hours trying to finish it, but schoolgot on the way. I really enjoyed the slow relationship Hermione and Draco had. It was real unlike others that I have read. This was amazing, Eltanin is such a cutie and this made me respect Draco even more than I already do. This was the best Harry Potter DracoxHermione fan fiction I have ever read. Thank you for writing, and I hope to readmoreof your work in the future.
SassylilSexyBookworm chapter 11 . 4/27/2010
Props to you, there were times I wondered if you had the writing ability to get the story line/ plot to what it could be, and you did a very good job, again Props
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 11 . 4/20/2010
This story was amazing and i loved it! Just thought you should know :-)
waterfall-of-light chapter 11 . 4/17/2010
How cute. ] Loved the story. Eltanin is awesome. p
jazzi chapter 11 . 4/16/2010
Aw that was so good. A strong ending of a story really makes the story better and that was a really awesome ending.
mom2divas chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
I have really enjoyed this story. Excellent ending!
MisZHPLoVeR chapter 11 . 4/8/2010
I love this story. Im so glad it had a happy ending. I totally didnt think it would be Blaise behind it at well, i knew Daphne was but not Blaise. Oh well, at least Daphne came through at the end and protected her son. Thank you for writing this story, i enjoyed it very much. Keep it up! :)
Allleila chapter 11 . 4/4/2010
Aw such a sweet ending. And so well written.
Serpent of Slytherin chapter 11 . 4/4/2010
Aw. Too cute! I love that they all get their happy endings at last! Draco, Elt, and Hermione all deserve it!

Fantastic story!

Serpent
Serpent of Slytherin chapter 10 . 4/4/2010
Dang, Daphne ended up not being as bad as I thought, what with her throwing herself in front of the Killing Curse to save Elt. Hm.

Great work! Off to read the epilogue!

Serpent
klcn chapter 11 . 4/4/2010
I just finished the story and loved it, but i have one question. What were draco's flashback?
ExTaCy925 chapter 11 . 4/3/2010
omg i love ur story it wazz great wazz the best!
vickycantrunthatfast chapter 11 . 4/3/2010
lreplgpthlrplrwplfe;ler;;

Kay, you get the point. So, omg, I am almost literally dying at the amazingness this story is. Well, I'mma explain that to you a little more from my point of view. The first ultra-amazing fact (YES I SAID FACT THANKS) is that you managed to put so much awesome into only eleven chapters. The stories I read can vary from six up until seventy-seven (believe me, it had happened before) chapters, so it was refreshing to have one just the right size. Plus, I knew exactly what was going on the majority of the time. The very few times where I didn't, I just had to look back a little and re-read what I had just read. So it'd been my fault anyway XD.

Secondly, I love the way it's set out. Like, that Draco is actually nice to his kid, and Daphne is the one who isn't. Fanfics that are the opposite way around bug me like a mosquito. It's like, Draco's supposed to be affected by the way his parents bought him up, lonely and without friends around his giant house, and I think you wrote that really well.

Next, Eltanin. I'm guessing almost everyone has written something about him in their reviews because he plays such a main part in the fic. This one sort of reminds me of another one I've read (another Draco/Hermione) where it's Hermione who has a kid. It's just a little more complicated than this one XD. Not that simplicity is a bad thing! Simplicity is my middle name. I swearz, it is. He is so cute and I think I love him in the epilogue!

Speaking of the epilogue, that brings me to another point of this really long rant as to why I love you (in a non-creepy non-stalkerish way) and this fanfic. It was so damn effing cute! I mean, I love that everyone is coping and learning to be happier, and I love the way Draco proposes to Hermione. It literally made me squee out loud. I think my parents are concerned for my mental health. It is a bit weird to be going 'E' at almost 5am in the morning, right? XD

Overall, this fanfiction made me laugh, cry (yes, cry. that's new for me D:) and generally want to live in a fairytale world where nothing can really go wrong. Thank you for existing 3
HarryPotterLover01 chapter 11 . 4/3/2010
i love Elt!

this was an amazing story, it kept me on edge and i didn't want to stop reading! Out of all the stories i have read similar(but not the same, its a very original plot) this has to be the best Ive read. i very much look forward to the sequel and i am already dying to read it. :) :) :)

keep up the amazing work,

Charlene