Reviews for Warm Fuzzy Bunnies
lelann37 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
oh fun! I could so imagine the boys getting maids and other various people at motels to fall in love with them or help out-especially when they were younger. thanks for sharing
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
This was so sweet! Loved it!

Is the quote from the "Robot Chicken" "Star Wars" special?
Scriptive chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Very cute & in character. Nice job :)
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Dianne chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
That was really nice! I have actually read several of these types of stories today, some from your other very talented reviewers. You did a great job on this and as I have a nasty cold at the moment I can relate to not wanting anything other than soup. I always enjoy your stories and this was no exception. LOL at the Peep Show! Very clever! Thanks for a great story.
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Who cares about a plot when the writing's as good as this?

Happy Easter, TraSan!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
That was so sweet. Just what I need on this day. Thanks for cheering me up!
irismay42 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Aww poor sick boys! If they needed someone to mop their fevered brows they only had to ask!

Bless 'em, I have no idea what a Peep is but it sounds lovely!

Happy Easter!
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Ah, chicken schmoop for the soul!

This was a much nicer Easter treat that what Mother Nature gave me - six inches of snow in my driveway. Ugh!

Lovely brotherly moments (I can never get enough of those) but you kept in manly. Two sick guys in a room - yep, that would be a tad pungent! :)

Thanks for the great read.

Cheers, Sculls
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Love this story! It is Peeps awesomeness. Peeping goodness, awesome Peeping loveliness. You know it occurs to me we should (one of us) had Dean make Easterbunken-jelly beans stuffed in a Peep stuffed in a chocolate bunny. Do I get geek points? For knowing the quote? Do I get extra if I can get another quote from the show? LOL

Five Impalas stuffed full of Peeps to bursting with happy Peepful Winchesters heading your way for a huge huge huge hug.
devon99 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Nice fluffy Easter fic. I must admit I didn't know what Peeps were, I had to google them, lol. Fanfic really is educational *nods head*
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Awesome little Easter story, TraSan. I loved it!
Lilwazzabug chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I agree with Sam: Peeps are disgusting!

Really cute story here. Though I cannot place the hidden line. Guess I'm not a that particular department, anyways_
Master Li chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Cute story, I love peeps. And for the quote "They? Who’s they? And what the hell is an Aluminum Falcon?" it's from Robot Chicken the first star wars special, when Palpatine is talking to Vader on the phone about how the death start blew up and stuff. I get geek points yay! Dean would totally love Robot Chicken, I could see him watching it. Awesome job.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Fantastic story. Aww, I felt so bad for the two of them being so sick and can just imagine what they looked like being laid up sick like that for a while! It was so wonderful to see some brotherly moments with the two of them just trying to take care of each other!
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »