Reviews for Warm Fuzzy Bunnies
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Delight bit'o'fluff for Easter. Thanks for posting on the holiday - above and beyond dedication.

Phoebe
J.A. Carlton chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
That's easy... you did a fic by the same name :D Life Gets Tasteless When You're Sick...

Oh by the way, how the hell did you know I'd been down this weekend? (food poisoning though not the flu... but oddly enough still aching in every freakin' joint and muscle... I can't wait till tomorrow... am hoping to be able to run!) but went through the whole chicken soup thing... noddles... well okay... no peeps but those would kill me anyway...

Oh Sorry! This isn't about me! It's about your awesome schmoopfest in honor of your father in law. :D

Love the little details, everything from denise's recently in the dumpster marriage to the packet of instant oatmeal!

Beautifully done milady! absolutely beautiful...

(sorry I haven't gotten around to reading more... I do hope to soon... Oh I just put the massage book up for sale on ... wow randoming a LOT today sorry)

Again love the details! Thanks for such an awesome start to what's going to be a lovely Easter Sunday!

I hope your day is filled with love and blessings!

Talk with you soon I hope.

Love to all.

me
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Awesome fluffy Easter fic with sick and recovering Winchesters - wonderful! Have no idea what the not-so-hidden quote is but I'm putting it down to the fact I'm British and that it's probably an American show I'm not familiar with! And if it is one I do know them I'm just thick! Had no idea what Peeps were either so I googled them (what a geek!) and from what I saw they would certainly give you a sugar high, no wonder you have Dean liking them as much as M&M's!

Just loved this story, full of brotherly moments and nice to see the boys just being brothers for once with no hunt in sight. Something much needed the way Season 4 is going.

Happy Easter.
Shooshkipoo chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
How cute, brotherly fluff is always a nice change from all the angsty stuff.
Ash8 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Aw - just lovely. *snuggles* them.

I don't know Peeps, I take it it's candy? Sounds yum.

Couldn't pick quote either - I'm feeling pretty lame I have to day! :D

Loved the story though.

Happy Easter.

xx
Chiiyo86 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Oh, it was lovely, really! I'm sick too, and it was just what the doctor ordered!

Happy Easter to you!