Reviews for Hermione: Against All Odds
CaRaMel LaTte9 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
full of lols,and damn funny to. I'd choose a hermionie over a sue any day :)
embirsiphonelilathia chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Mary Sues scare me.. Honestly no one should be that powerful.. I like to think I'd stear clear ofthem in all my stories but I may have slipped up at times. Though this is really priceless I just get irritated reading a story that has an interesting plot line then it's like Hermione's really voldemorts daughter or Harry is Lord Potter-Ravenclaw-Slytherin-Pendragon-Any other famous british family from legend... it's annoying and it amazes me just how many of these stories are out there... Thanks for writing this though I tried doing something a bit similar but it was about Model!Hermione vs REal!Hermione.. That irritates me too when people have to change canon characters just to fit and image of beauty or make them seem more desirable according to society... talk about annoying
alfalfaba chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
a slytherin and a gryfindor working together to destroy a common enemy... BRILLIANT!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I had fun reading that - definitely had me laughing. I especially enjoying the tearful scene with Sunny leaving to become a spy. Lol. I just wish Hermione had asked the freeing charm question, too - now it will taunt her for the rest of her days!
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I'm lost of words. Your Story is more than Fantastic. Please continue it as soon as possible.!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Die Mary-Sue Die! A funny little satire on all the BEEP Mary-Sue's on HP fanfiction. Keep writing
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
That was most excellent! Great story! I'm also glad you decided to use Pansy in this-I think it qualifies for my Pansy C2, even if Hermione is lead (I'll confuse the masses but who cares). Anyhow, fantastic. That was just...fantastic. Perhaps it could serve as a lesson to some developing writers: "oh, here's the Sue line. See where you stepped over it?" heehee. Anyhow, I laughed out loud at Hermione's anger when Dumbledore mentioned the veil. Great work all around!