Reviews for Everyday Tranquility
AmazingGraceless chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
This is gorgeous! Adore it!
FlourFlower chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Very cute and nicely written. Thank you for sharing!
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Wow this was wonderful! I haven't played Metal Gear in a long time but I always expected Meryl and Snake to get together. (I was so disappointed when I found out that this was not the case. Eva my SS!) *clears throat* Wonderful one-shot, I think you captured their relationship-as I've always imagined it, at least-wonderfully. :D
Cashmeritan chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I love it! I simply love it. Just reading this basically picked my mood up... -hugs- Thank you.
Link Holtz chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
YAY! Another Snake and Meryl story. Very cute. I'd love it if you'd write more of them. : )
Event Horizon-Argus Black chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Oh, Shiny-sama, that brought tears to my eyes. The setting was painted beautifully, I can picture the huskies gathering around them in the porch swing, the beautiful Alaskan country... *sigh* And those three small beautiful words... Anything you write you win at. :)

You are my hero. *_*

...And I'm going to take a wild stab at the buried reference and say Eternal Damnation? If I win, do I get a cookie?
SaradocCraver101 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I love it keep it up. _
Razzkat chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
This story was beautiful! Yes, I always enjoy short, fluffy fics that don’t take long to read but make you smile in the end. And I love Snake x Meryl. Yes, this was very fluffy and sweet.

I thought the Beauty and the Beast comparison was great. I always thought that story would work most perfectly with Snake, especially Old Snake.

Snake x Meryl—Agreed on the overlooked-ness. I tended to do that, too, since she kind of…um, interfered with Snake/Otacon. *sideways glance* But with MGS4, I’ve realized how necessary and awesome she was, and after going over MGS1 clips again, I realized how much Snake cared about her. It was genuine.

Also, loved the husky reference. I always thought that was such a soft side of Snake, and he seems like such a dog person.

…Anyway, I came, I saw, I fav’d.
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Aw... that is a very sweet fic. It really covers that time well. Very nice and heterosexual.