Reviews for Your Move
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 4/14
... Those are some awkward chess pieces...
Yuni Li chapter 1 . 4/7
Hi! I read your story today and really liked it, could I get your permission to translate it to Chinese please. I will quote your name and web link to your story if I post the translated version on any sites. Thank you :)
TrisanaChandler13 chapter 1 . 3/31
I love the chess game! It reminds me of Unicorn Variation by Roger Zelazny, except that the cheese game in that is to save the human race.
fuck
holy fuck
nice chess game!
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 2/10
Well, I hope they won't try and start making those kind of chess game IRL ;)
dragonmaster1748 chapter 1 . 2/7
WOW I THINK I NEED A CHANGE OF CLOTHES you are good!
JulianneL chapter 1 . 1/22
wow whoa intense.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/7
I could have sworn I reviewed this years ago, but I just glanced through the reviews, and I didn't find it, so either I didn't, or I missed it (which is entirely possible).

Anyway, this is not a pairing I generally read. I fact, I think I have only read two fics including this pairing in my entire life. It's just not my thing. And so I'm not going to praise you on the portrayal of said pairing, because that does not impress me.

However, I am impressed by your portrayal of Snape, on his own. So I will praise you for that.

I will also praise you for managing to use the term "chess sex" literally. I mean, seriously. That is pretty darn impressive.

Also, this bit made me laugh:
"Japanese Rope bondage.

Kill Hermione.

White Queen fellating Black Bishop.

Resign from Hogwarts.

Blindfold.

Black Pawn shagging White Pawn.

Antarctica."
CornerOfYourEye chapter 1 . 1/5
This was brilliant! Halfway through you made me laugh so hard I ended up with tears in my eyes and needed a minute to compose myself. How did you come up with something like this?! :)
blisblop chapter 1 . 1/1
Great idea and amusing execution.
stubs1101 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
that must of been one hell of a chess game then!
Linea1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This was absolutely amazing! Loved the idea of chess pieces that read your mind - and to think that Hermione was the one to give them to Snape :D
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Based on a real chess game, hmm...?
Lol!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Brilliant, sexy and too amusing to put down! Chess is never the same as before. O.O
louisesnape chapter 1 . 6/5/2013