Reviews for Your Move
LeBezoarQueen chapter 1 . 4/8
I read this story the first time a while back, and was so glad to find it again
This story is hilarious and interesting.
Js.
Clairissa chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
;)
Reynadraki chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
es genial, me encanto!
Floreana chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Great! very cool idea i think hermione did that on purpose
gummygirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
That was an awesome story :)
Roselina4389 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Meh. It was good. I blushed and smirked and...it was really well written. You should continue with another one-shot. Keep writing.
1.1.1.G.1.1.1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
That was freaking adorable.

Also, it's been said more than once, but I'll say it again...Hermoine is one scary smart witch...lol

Thanks for sharing.
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
... Those are some awkward chess pieces...
Yuni Li chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Hi! I read your story today and really liked it, could I get your permission to translate it to Chinese please. I will quote your name and web link to your story if I post the translated version on any sites. Thank you :)
TrisanaChandler13 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I love the chess game! It reminds me of Unicorn Variation by Roger Zelazny, except that the cheese game in that is to save the human race.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
fuck
holy fuck
nice chess game!
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Well, I hope they won't try and start making those kind of chess game IRL ;)
dragonmaster1748 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
WOW I THINK I NEED A CHANGE OF CLOTHES you are good!
JulianneL chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
wow whoa intense.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I could have sworn I reviewed this years ago, but I just glanced through the reviews, and I didn't find it, so either I didn't, or I missed it (which is entirely possible).

Anyway, this is not a pairing I generally read. I fact, I think I have only read two fics including this pairing in my entire life. It's just not my thing. And so I'm not going to praise you on the portrayal of said pairing, because that does not impress me.

However, I am impressed by your portrayal of Snape, on his own. So I will praise you for that.

I will also praise you for managing to use the term "chess sex" literally. I mean, seriously. That is pretty darn impressive.

Also, this bit made me laugh:
"Japanese Rope bondage.

Kill Hermione.

White Queen fellating Black Bishop.

Resign from Hogwarts.

Blindfold.

Black Pawn shagging White Pawn.

Antarctica."