Reviews for Your Move
Raelliin Eddington chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
i would have been first to reviewbut istrted cleanin so... anyway i loved it so cute yet awesome you only spelled and wrong..im writin in IM so yeah but when haarry's gettin up you spelled "and" ..."wand" on purpose? idk but loved it
Amme Moto chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Oh my god. That was freaking AWESOME! Such a good story. Great job. No joke. That was pure pwnage. GG, my good author.

Sorry I'm freaking out a little. I've never read a Chess-sex story before. Lol. It was great.

And I never review, so since I'm reviewing (and so ecstatically) means ten times awesomer than usual.

Faved!

~Amme Moto
YellowJacket69 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Whoa! I wish i could have chess game like that one.
Hikaru Koen chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Great story! I will NEVER think of chess the same way again! Too bad this is only a one shot..._
LD7 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
wow... that was rather surprisingly sexy. very unique way to get them together. loved it! saving this one to read again ;)

thanks for writing.
denjia chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
LOVED it a new favorite of mine.
Kamp chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
lol. the perfect game. never really thought about wizard chess like that. but once you get the idea in your head, so many possibilities come to mind. lovely game. lovely interaction.
Rurur chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
*laughs* Now that... *laughs even harder* was one of the best harry/sev moments! God you're good! xD
Disco-Dancing on the Roof chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I can honestly say that that was the first time I've ever been aroused by a game of chess.
SnowKissYuki chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
wow! that was some chess game. loved it. brought a new twist in the story.
George2Bob1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
very cute story i loved it i guess they need to send her a thank u gift she after gave sev the chess set
M04 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Wonderful story as always! I particularly enjoyed that you used a real chess game to model this off of, and not just any chess game either. Who knew that the wizard chess pieces could do such...interesting things! Your description of Severus' voice is particularly enjoyable. Well done.
Love of a Nymph chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Love this fic! It's well written and very original!
Dipi chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
nice game and nice plot

good going

maybe hermione knew what she was doing
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 4/12/2009