Reviews for Your Move
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Loved this! Great idea - chess pieces that read your thoughts. Brilliant. Well done! :D
Miss Urey Es Chosen chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Well, the ending was a bit too silly in the last two lines for my taste, but otherwise I really enjoyed how you did this! Cute, sweet, sexy, and fun. Thanks for the fic!
Norven chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
That was a brilliant, skilfully executed idea, though my ears went pink from reading it)) And I laughed so much! Thanks. it was wonderful)
sleepy mind chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
That was some chess...which was really hot. *bit of nosebleed*
Q3APo chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
wow. this is so hot. good job hermione. to you too.
SomethingSnarky chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I have no idea how the hell I came across this, but it has chess and sex - two of my favorite things.

INSTANT FAVORITE.
Idgaftown chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I really enjoyed this. I myself teach chess to kids and I loved that although a fan fic you still threw in some truth to chess by making their game a real game. It added to its charm for me. Above that it was well written and clever and I enjoyed it very much. Great job!
rocketninjaslap chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
The moves or the sex?

this was hilarious. And perverse. In a really good way.
kiokukara chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Liked it-it was cute! I like the idea for it... and I want to know, 1) why the frick would Hermione give such a thing to Snape? Did she Know that those two would play chess? and 2) How'd she charm it, or did she buy it? If she bought it... did she know what it did?

Lol, good story, well written.

Aonokioku
BratPrincess-187 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Awesome story!
DannyBird chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
interesting and novel approach. Loved it!
DeathCobraEater chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
So let me get this strait, you read about and/or watched a chess game from 1984 and this is what you came up with... I love you!

Death Cobra Eater
Queen Ven chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
how hermione did i may never know but that was by far the most interesting game of chesss ever to be played i do believe
Morrow Stackwell chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Charming! :)
El Ultimo Angel chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Sexy, who would have thought chess could be this hot?
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »