Reviews for Turning Point
media-savant chapter 15 . 2/14
Thanks for a fantastic story.
Anon chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
Great story! Thank you!
La Liseuse chapter 15 . 9/26/2012
I've enjoyed reading this series but TP was the best.
There was emotional tension - a good sort - in this story since Sookie defied the typical expectations on many levels and she was in conflict with the 2 most significant males in her life - Eric & Niall.
I also love a strong, powerful Sookie b/c she was never one to crave power just for the sake of power. She also seemed to be in control of herself & not just recklessly fearless in her action - she was more deliberate than CH's Sookie.

Best part: "Plus, I knew that Roberto thought he had really dodged a bullet by not having me in his care. Demon-recruiting, Fae-threatening young vampires really didn't appear to be high on anyone's desired list of assets. Eric was enjoying himself as the King who had turned the rather awe-inspiring crazy telepath who fought elves and slew Fae relatives and came back to tell about it. ... I was their crazy dead Brigant and, surprisingly, they embraced me... He was protected by the Fae and had that totally crazy wife who read minds, binds half-demons and would know in advance what you were up to and probably kill you with her bare hands."

Thanks for sharing your stories.
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
As much as it pained me to see their dynamic change so much I really enjoyed this story. Just like with CH, even when you get what you want, it's not quite what you want.

I will be reading everything that you write and hope that you never stop. You've taken an already amazing story and made it truly epic.
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 14 . 7/21/2012
It's nice to see Sookie all bad pass but Eric's lost some of his lure because he's being immasculated and minimized.
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 13 . 7/21/2012
I was up until 4 AM reading this because I just couldn't put it down!
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Oh no. This is really not what i hoped what happen!
bethelove chapter 15 . 11/14/2011
Great story
aGirlCalledPablo chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Okay, this story just kicks ass. I love how you kept Sookie as Sookie, same values, etc. But your reasoning for her control is completely realistic (especially that you've slowly evolved her control over the series). Her conflict with Eric is realistic, too. Him needing control and her basically saying 'so sorry to be ya'.

LOVE the scene where Sookie walks through hell to rescue Hunter and threatens the elves. It was very creative. Also her job as a Alliance mediator was really well tied into her 'Sookie-ness'.

And lets just face it - any Sookie that can make Niall want to crap his pants is a win with me!
bib2009 chapter 8 . 10/7/2011
That was so damned sad and touching, pam.
bib2009 chapter 7 . 10/7/2011
Oh god, even very old and clever vampires can make mistakes. I know, I know hindsight etc, but clearly no obe, of any species, really thought it through which seems unusual. God, can imagine the recriminations. Poor sookie, poor Eric, poor pam! Not been reviewing each chp because need to know What Happens Next!
bib2009 chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
I know it's only a story but ... Very moving.
SNG10 chapter 15 . 7/6/2011
Fantastic. Of course.
SNG10 chapter 13 . 7/6/2011
Poor Claudine. She just can't seem to catch a break in anyone's story. I really like her too. :(
p3pperp chapter 15 . 3/9/2011