Reviews for A Disruption of Routine
Rebeccaseal chapter 1 . 1/31
Shinichi... Squeee! I feel like Akiyama should've referred to Nao as "that person" instead of Nao. And I think Akiyama's confession was a little sloppy, even for him, but it was mostly good. And Nao was perfect. Kanpeki, ne?
scipio96 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Cute 3 :)
MrsAuroraBriefs chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
It's very touching and shows a different side of Akiyama-san..I liked it!
inkuseitor chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Shipper is pleased :3 Rly nice story, I fav it
sayume214 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Well, there were only one line for akiyama and Nao each that I felt was only a tad OOC for being too...straightforward, but it's really nothing to worry about imo.

Really cute and touching, although I think it might have been better if you had developed the final part of their new routine a bit futher. :) Thanks for giving us AkiNao love. ;D
SmilesLasting chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Dear God, how I love AkixNao Dx

This was great, well-written, and maybe it was a little OOC but it's FANFICTION, and I totally loved it.

Wonderful work. ;)
silverbaby12345 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
really great!

it fit the characters - so it was believable :)

(when they are too unrealistic, i get put off..)

and the ending was o.m.g.! 3 thanks for this story!
thepurplepencil chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Total. Freaking. Awesomeness.

:]
Anime chrisy chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Refreshing shot fic :).

Especially enjoyed the ending.

Great work!
Daydream Clouds chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I love how much their routines change from before and after

Akiyama was in character and very well portrayed

in fact all the characters were especially Fukunaga, being all rash and scolding Akiyama XD

And it's real sweet how much Nao believes in Akiyama
SweetRomance123 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
i love this xoxo
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Fluff and sweet! 3
MizuiroKaze13 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
good job!
Sundae Bunny chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
The ending's a little rushed, but still super cuteXD

Like how ypu show both their routines. The contrast is nice.

Also, it's so true that anyone who stabbed Nao and saw her horrified face would regret it right away:D She's ust so sweet and innocent.
anoesism chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
The single most awesome Liar Game fic I've ever read. Kudos to you! I can't express how thankful I am to stumble upon this gem of a story. Well written and well thought out. A perfect epilogue that should've happened but didn't.