Reviews for The Sly Fox
Guest chapter 16 . 11/24/2014
awesome when will next chapter come really excited for next chapter
madhatter1533 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Can you please finish this story. I really love it
EdoG1012 chapter 15 . 6/30/2014
If i am right, the team members are divided in two based on their past. Haku and zabuza , Temari and gaara , Shikamaru and choji , Naruto and Jiraya and lastly Kiba. So if its kiba it has to be either hinata or shino but since the innocent death is male, It should be shino ... Pls tell mw if i'm right.
EdoG1012 chapter 16 . 6/30/2014
The tenth member of naruto's team, the innocent deth ... is it ... Shino ? Because if his zanpakto is still like his ninjutsu - the bugs - then it is possible ... so is it Shino ?
kanazak chapter 13 . 6/20/2014
*Chuckles at the closing remarks*

Anyway... may as well review.
Really enjoying this story so far. I'm about to check your profile to see if you're still alive, but I'll just assume you are for this review...

Assuming (again) that the story isn't complete since unless I missed it, it wasn't tagged as such, WTB Moar! :D
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 11 . 6/18/2014
oh, i really hope no damn Uchiha invade this story
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
good chapter...
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
wow, Naruto is awesome... took them down without a scratch... still wondering what Naruto did to Kukaku, looking forward to finding out
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
wow, Byakuya sure brought along some firepower 2 other captains AND old man Yama
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
lol, ok this could be good
madhatter1533 chapter 16 . 6/6/2014
Please update
Gacsam chapter 9 . 6/6/2014
Updated: Apr 10, 2010... How the fuck did you know Isshin was the Captain of the 10th Division? o-o
noirekitsune chapter 16 . 4/18/2014
I'd love to see more of this!
please tell me you'll continue it?

noirekitsune
NotJustAnotherPrettyFace chapter 16 . 2/19/2014
Please update soon!
NotJustAnotherPrettyFace chapter 13 . 2/19/2014
Awesome! I love how you make the comments from you and the Characters at the end! XD