Reviews for Such Great Heights
PSI-Triforce chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
I like the song 'Such Great Heights', I like Beast Boy/Raven, and I like fanfiction, but I don't like this one...

I LOVE IT!

Kudos on the excellent story you've got going here. :D
NyokoKuro chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
Awesome-azing. Real well written, which is somewhat rare for Teen Titan fics.

Thanks for the entertainment, update soon!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTT!
Chico Magnifico chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
Awwww! Raven's falling heading over heels in love with Beast Boy! How cute :3 lol but seriously nice story! I couldn't help but keep thinking back to the pizzeria where BB and Rae noticed the girl in love with her gay friend...i have a feeling that raven feels the same way about her best friend (Beast Boy) even though he isn't gay lol. Maybe I'm over thinking it, but still GREAT story! I hope you update soon :)
FelynxTiger chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
you know i like how you take the personality of the characters , sometimes Raven is aliitle just a little OOC but it ok

i like the dance and maybe the unicorn was my fav part :3

see u next chapter
Shyguy1 chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
GAY UNICORN FRIEND! Bwahahahaha. :) Looks like they're in trouble. I think Raven's just a bit too scatter brained in this, even if her stomach is taking her through the spin cycle. I was definitely a good chapter though. Glad you wrote it and even gladder that I read it. Keep Writing Space Cowboy
EmpressOfEvilBunnies chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
I think this is great; very interesting and you're an exceptional writer. I hope you don't feel offended, I'm just used to novels and writers like Fallacy and stormdragon666 ((Naruto-fan writers)). Anyways, you have potential and an awesome story on your hands, I'll be eagerly wIting for the next chapter! ]
Author Penholder chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
keep those new chapters coming.
annicaspoon chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Actually, I love long chapters.

Yep - I'm definitely loving this story. You've got the characters spot on and you do a really great job setting the kind of scene for a date, but having the character (Raven at least) feeling like its just a normal thing between friends.

I absolutely LOVED the pizza bit, that was adorable, and it was freat to see their different perspectives when it comes to relationship through their different opinions of the couple they were talking about.

This story feels to me like a real breath of fresh air. All to often BBRae storys are angsty and depressing but this one is a perfect blend of humour and friendship developing into something more. It's more realistic in that way, I love it.

Brilliant story so far, I can't wait for the next chapter! 8)

~Clair-Rae
Author Penholder chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
I enjoyed the Nick & Nora movie, didn't read the book, and bbxrae is my favorite couple so I'm looking forward to seeing how this story progresses.
Shyguy1 chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
You may not be satisfied with it, But I sure am. It's good. A bit fluffy, but pretty much in character and it really kinda develops both of their characters. Adds a bit of new light to their already established personalities. I also like the setting. I've always loved places like that. Great chap, keep writing. Keep Writing Space Cowboy
almost-out-of-minutes chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
I love it! Please continue!
FelynxTiger chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
i forgot to review the 1st ch. sorry

impressive chapter

the development of love through out Raven's thought is really good i love that

see u next ch.
annicaspoon chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Yep, I have a feeling that I'm really gonna like this story. 8) I love how Raven calls her feelign for BB 'spinnies', its pretty genius. Can't wait to read more 8D
Shyguy1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010