Reviews for Maximum Ride: The Time Lord
jason stone chapter 9 . 9/11/2013
keep up the good work dude
Cheetha Suno chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
Please write the sequeal soon! Will Dr. Who be in that one too? I loved this story! Keep up the great work.
Lootmagoot chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
but...does everyone know total can talk?and does everyone know tthey have winggs?
Twinkle957312081 chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
I looved it good story but try not to make things too predictable in the next one otherwise people might get bored but other than that great
The WolfCat chapter 9 . 1/22/2010
Another brilliant fic! Go GB man!Go, go GB man! And now for the next in the series...
smiley chapter 9 . 1/20/2010
This is really good, I love Ter Botchs over the top German accent. As i was reading is i began reading like zis cause of of ze z. :) I shall now go read the sequel, but I haven't read the lord of the rings so yeah... I did watch it yeears ago though :) And I have a game of it, from my cheap-skate of a brother :) Yeah, I like smileys :) Anyway I have to go now, Allons-y
StarofCalamity chapter 9 . 8/26/2009
Do the third story!
ironyheartsap chapter 9 . 6/5/2009
Nice chapter. It was an okay ending. The other was better... but still good. You did the Doctor well, though, when he dealt with Ter Borch. Like you wrote, the Doctor tries to refrain from killing. I haven't seen any James Bond movies, but that is also totally the Doctor's character... he's always referring to Earth culture (because we are so amazingly superbly awesomely brilliant... or 'cause it's people from Earth writing it... but I perfer the first one). And I'm glad that Max got her memories back (along with the others). Although I wish you would have written more about how the Doctor reversed time and stuff. You would have been good at it. But it was still great.

And I am so so so [insert googol amount of so's] excited to hear (well, read) that you're going to write a sequel. I am REALLY looking forward to that. And I'm sure it will be on my favorite list too. ;)

Best wishes in your writing,

(PS. thanks for mentioning me at the end, although it was no biggie. I did it more for me than for you, since you write Doctor Who and Maximum Ride very well. :D)
ironyheartsap chapter 8 . 5/25/2009
Nice chapter... again. Good job writing Ter Borcht, it must have been difficult to write him and his accent (like the "Zi zill zinally crush you".) I liked how you added perhaps my favorite line in the Maximum Ride books: "Zi will now destroy zuh znickers bars!” Brilliant! Not exactly creative, but still totally awesome. And you ended the chapter in a great way, a mini-cliffie, I guess I'll call it. They haven't exactly escaped yet, and it was cute how Gazzy "dealt" with Ter Bortch and then admitted that he hadn't thought of a way out yet. Anyways, totally great job on this story so far! I'd add you to my favorites... but I already have. :D I'll be not-so-patiently waiting for your next chapter!
ironyheartsap chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
Nice chapter. I don't understand how they got thier memories back? Did seeing the TARDIS trigger whatever mechanism the Doctor used to erase (well not erase, but just sort of hide) thier memories? Anyways, nice chapter! I'm looking for your next chapter.
Vamps-with-Wings chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
Well wasn't that just interesting . . . . . .
ironyheartsap chapter 6 . 5/11/2009
Nice chapter. Don't have much else to add... Good job so far, though. I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
Vamps-with-Wings chapter 6 . 5/10/2009
And Max's memories are coming back. . .

Those cyber dudes are kind of creepy. Are those your own creation or something from Doctor Who, or whatever?
Vamps-with-Wings chapter 5 . 4/29/2009
VACATION! Whoop whoop!

Haha, not really, but seriously. I would still consider going to England a vacation, even if it was to get away from extremely physco (spell?) evil dudes who had already kidnapped half of my family and were intent on taking me next. . . . not that that would actually happen to me. . . which it could now that I think about it, but still. . .
ironyheartsap chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
I love how you had the Doctor go to "The Now Found Lost Moon of Poosh". That was funny. BTW, I was wondering, is Max and her family supposed to be British (or something close to it, like Austrailian)? I was just wondering because Max uses "Mum" instead of "Mom" and they ate fish and chips (I only know what those are from Outback:D) and had tea. If they aren't (which they aren't if you are keeping their personality basically the same as James Patterson created) then they wouldn't use words/phrases like that. Just to let you know. Anyways, it's great so far. And I'm just guessing that Ter Borch will be in it soon... Looking forward to your next chapter!