Reviews for Tears Aren't Made to Fall
FanficReader chapter 10 . 12/21/2016
Warning you to update it! The fic has the right for it! Mind ya.
KaiClone chapter 5 . 12/16/2016
Its sort of nice i suppose...
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2016
why is it that all the amazing fanfictions aren't finished? And it really started to get interesting to
beyfan chapter 10 . 6/21/2016
its awesome but I think you have to write more chapters
Anon chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
MORE!
CarminaVulcana chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
Please complete this story...pretty please (puppy dog eyes)
Kiscia chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
I can't Belice i just found out about this fic lol its so good Hope you finish this one!
mahwish1 chapter 10 . 1/10/2014
OMG..

How come I've never stumbled across this before? This is such a beautiful read and I really want to thank you for writing sch a story :) I'm already in love with it.

I really hope you continue this and someday upload the next chapter. I cannot wait to read what ou're going to write next.

I have to say how much I love Kai and Tala's friendship. It was always something that captured my interest from the very beginning. :)

Please, I really hope you'll update this soon and not just leave it.
try2shine chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
AHHH! How did I not see this update in my email before?! This is good! Well... Not for Kai... At all... But thank you updating! And I'm glad you did research I know nothing of medical things but its always great to know when an author has looked into things ya know? Anyway! Thank you for writing this story! Even if it takes forever to update I'll still keep reading til ya finish! :D
Kaderin chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
New reader here :3
Just wanted to say that this is my favorite of all your stories so far (I've read all even though I just started reading yesterday). I think your writing has really improved with this one more so than the others so I wanted to say something.
Please don't forget about this fic v I can't promise I'll still be interested in beyblade when you update again, I have short attention span and normally lose interest in a fandom after a week or two only to come back in a few months, but I can promise I will be interested again at some point and will be really happy to see you've updated when I am :3
CryMeOut chapter 10 . 5/8/2013
I love this so much, please update soon!
foxmewt chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
Awesome story I'm looking forward on reading your next chapter, honestly keep up the good work your writing is remarkable. Hope you update soon.
Unknown chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
Hello,I just started reading the yours and i simply loved it...
Keep up the good work and update soon...
Salinah2 chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
Hey! I just found this story and I've got to say GODDAMN I love it! It's absolutely brilliant! Your writing is soo good! And the story plot is so different and I just simply love it!
Poor Kai, a brain tumor.. :(( cant wait to see what happens next! Keep up the amazing work! You're brilliant, :-)
Salina xx