Reviews for Saying GoodbyeFor Good
Wicked Fan chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Beautiful... It actually made me cry, and I hardly ever cry!
whatthepho chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Aw, this was so bittersweet. ): Nicely written. I hope you'll do a finale! (:
tennisgal456 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
OMG i had no idea you have seen wicked. it is the best thing ever right? i saw it a month or two ago in new york on broadway and it was phenomenal, which doesnt even begin to describe it

gelphie being glinda and alphaba right?

my favorite song would have to be defying gravity and for good is my second choice. our choir is actually singing for good at our graduation in may so im super excited.

i loved the humor in wicked, my fav would be well not everyone can travel in bubbles!lol

dodo? lol that is the extinct bird, no the dogs name is toto

i like the memories you incorporated in with the song

crazy wicked! pun intended lol

keep it up
winkygirl12 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Hey this was amazing! My for good disappeared! im so sad about it, Thanks you for dedicating it to me! *huggles* Yeah I did get you hooked on musicals huh? First Rent and then Wicked! The two best musicals in my oppinion. Next to Disney movies of course XD I also killed your Jesse Mccartney obsession after intensifying it though. Speaking of the wonderful Jesse and people associated with him and his angelic voice. I have a surprise fct for you. Two actually I'm so excited for them! I love Dai and James. I have to finish that story for you too. Okay I seriously think the Queen of Fictional Character Torture is making a comeback along with me as a writer because besides the realm and school stuff. I haven't written since Feburary? Yeah Feburary.I wonder if James will ever accept the whole Deph relationship? (my name makes couple names so well) He was close until we found out about Maria. Now hes paranoid shes going to come back and Dylan's going to choose her and leave me heartbroken. I just told him if that happens i'll be happy for Dylan and maybe I'll fall in love with him or Micah.

Of couse James and I would kill each other within 24 hours, and no children would be had. Dai would probably get mad if I married Micah though. Actually he would probably lock me in a closet with Dylan until we made up if we ever broke up.

Until next review or aim

Winkygirl12