Reviews for Dirty Old Men
Shami chapter 38 . 12/30/2016
Awesome story please update
Chichichi-Blue chapter 38 . 12/24/2016
Oh mon dieu !

Cette fanfic est incroyable, je suis complètement sous le charme. Tu m'as fait aimé...non...je suis devenue complétement fan du Kakashi/Tenten maintenant !
C'est tellement bien fait !
J'ai tellement aimé quand Kakashi va la voir pour lui demander d'arrêter ce qui est entrain de se former entre eux et que Tenten lui demande de quoi il parle.
Elle ne s'est même pas rendue compte that he fall for her.

Je ne sais pas si un jour tu décideras de reprendre cette fanfic, ou si tu as décidé de passer à autre chose, mais sache que quoiqu'il advienne, je serai là pour te lire et te commenter !

Merci, merci, merci pour m'avoir fait découvrir le Kakashi/Tenten :D
theaddictwithapen chapter 38 . 12/10/2016
I'm here, supporting your possible comeback as always.I'll review every time I read it because this is hands down one of the best fics on this site.
Iris Sanchez 125 chapter 38 . 11/28/2016
This is probably the funniest thing I have read from a Naruto girl centric fic in a long time. I liked how you gave everyone of the girls pretty much equal time to show their personalities and relationships. I also think you've done a good job giving Tenten a personality since we barely get to know her in the cannon. I am really excited to see how Hinata and Genma turn out. You may have given me some new ships to follow with this story. I can honestly say that Tenten/Kakashi and Ino/Shino are probably two of my new favorites. Please come back and write more for this fic, or give us a link to AO3 if you've decided to continue it there instead.
Guest chapter 38 . 11/19/2016
Please start writing again! This fic is so awesome! :)
Guest chapter 38 . 10/27/2016
ou est la suite ?
Fiorella chapter 38 . 9/19/2016
This...is just cruel
how dare you left us hanging T.T
I want more
Cheshirecat chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Terminez cette histoire please please please
Je veux savoir ce qui se passe entre Hinata et Genma
CapricornBoss chapter 38 . 8/22/2016
Your work is amazing! I haven't laughed this much and enjoyed every bit of the drama the characters have got themselves in. I just randomly stumbled on this fic and haven't been able to stop. I know it's been a while since your last update. But I do hope that in the future you do continue it. It was pleasure reading this!
MinakoTrickster chapter 38 . 8/4/2016
I won't lie, I laughed, I cried and I even began singing songs that I felt related to each girl with each new obstacle.

I am very sad that this hasn't been updated in 4 years. I so need one.

And it look like it's all falling apart a bit. Tenten and Ino are butting heads, both having something to prove. Tenten feels like the others have it easy and has some resentment. Ino's struggle is that everyone jut sees her looks, dismisses her and that's it. The fight was their two different sides and not seeing the others.

It hurt to read it but I felt it was something that was needed. Ino did this for Hinata and Sakura, but I think it turned into something for herself as well in the end.

Tenten's feelings are understandable-in this she doesn't have a family and I can see that her team is that. So when Ino steps in, I see it as her feeling bumped out. As if he feels replaced? I don't quite know just yet if that is right. But each of the girls are feeling slightly territorial of their sensei, though Hinata and Ino don't quite have that problem, it was hinted at when Sakura found out that Tenten was offered, by Kakashi, to learn ninjutsu.

Now Sakura... God that girl is in a pickle. I mean, all these rumours and Sai muddling it with different guys and Naruto too! She got trapped, hardcore between a few guys and I think it'll be interesting to see what happens. I agree with Ino that Sakura seems repressed in a lot of ways and needs to build that side of herself.

Shino, he's adorbs. I wonder just when his liking of Ino happened, but he seems like a clever boy. And that he has a plan.

Honestly, the girls are learning different things, about themselves and what more they could do. How much more they can grow, because yes, they're kids. But in the Shinobi world, don't they lose that when they take lives? Or kill for their nation? Still, they're growing up and learning and it's part of the growing process.

Hinata is even growing, learning about herself. She can see herself as desirable. She even had the courage to stand up to her father and really, it's shows that this was good for her. It's easy to idolize someone, to love that image and have a word made up around that. But it's not real. She got a taste of what it can be like. Her idea of love, before, was innocent. Now? When she learns more about herself, about being a woman, what does that change? A lot.

Oh god, I feel like the next chapter will be a bit heartbreaking and painful. It needs to be done, but still damn. This chapter was part of the unraveling heartbreak and butting of heads.

Now... what is Kiba thinking?

This was massively good. There were a few mistakes such as saying where for were or so, but it wasn't major. It's def a favorite and I hope you continue this one day. Thank you.
telekinesis1728 chapter 38 . 8/3/2016
This story literally gives me so much life! I've read it twice and my obsession has been reawokened. Before reading this I had never even thought about these pairings and now I can't help think Hinata/Genma is cute as fuck. And don't even get me started on Ino/Shino cause now I'm a die hard shipper. I will fight people. Besides all the ships I can help but be amazed at how well you write the multiple pov cause in most fanfics (and some books) it just ends up becoming muddled. You have given characters life that I before just vaguly knew the name of. I want you to finish this story so bad because I need closure so bad. Not to mention the fucking cliff hanger you left on, like serioisly! No amount of time will make me forget this story (the first time I read it was at least a year ago maybe two) and me and my best friend still discussing it and go crazy with feels. I've been on FFN for nearly five years and this story, by far, is the one I look back on and go "fuuuuuuck I want it to be finished so bad". I have left hundreds of fanfics unfinished because I either get bored or forget about it. But not this story! I know it's been like four years but please please please start writing again. So many people love this story and are supporting you! No matter what happens, I wish you the best 3
Guest chapter 22 . 6/26/2016
Oh my god this just keeps getting better and better! Ino's and Sakura's situation is my favorite out of all of them to be honest. Especially with the turtle, Ino having no luck at all with Gai, but somehow having a hilarious personality change and Sakura winning the bet with Sai totally misunderstanding everything as usual. Absolutely brilliant.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/26/2016
This is awesome oh my god. I can't stop giggling.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
I have yet to read this but the title and the summary made me laugh.
AvidFangirl chapter 38 . 6/22/2016
I dont know if youll ever read this but I really enjoyed this it was humerous and fluffy while having some cheeky vulgarity and a little drama without it being overdone in any capacity. Overall it was a great read. I really liked how you depicted all the characters and kept them believable to their cannon personalities. I really liked the idea and how you brought it to fruition. Im saddened by the fact that I'll more than likely never get to know how you planned on finishing this. I hope you continue writing and if you ever get back to this I can only wish that inspirition strikes and you update. :)
1,501 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »