Reviews for Dirty Old Men
TennieWoo chapter 38 . 4/13
The wait. *cry* when will you evurrr upload another chapter , i've been waiting for sooo long. *cry* i'll wait for 1 more month. I'm just so in love with this story. I can't wait much longer.
Batbox chapter 38 . 4/9
This is one of my favorite fics of all time!
Because of this story I am a huge Hinata/Genma fan, I just love their pairing !
I really hope you will find time to update and finish this

xoxo
Sabie0521 chapter 38 . 4/6
Please continue this! I really want to see what happens between Hinata and Genma.
xXYour DoomXx chapter 38 . 4/2
I LOVE THIS FANFICTION! PLEASE CONTINUE! Don't stop at the best part!
Nenalata chapter 38 . 3/30
Okay, wow, I really like this. I'm usually not one for sensei-student-shipping, but I saw this story on a favorite author of mine's fave list and figured they must have good taste.

Well, I was right. While the grammar isn't always a hundred percent spot-on, the writing itself is fantastic, and I frequently find myself laughing out loud. You have made me a huge Genma/Hinata fan, and I am on tenterhooks for what their confrontation will be like after this chapter. Because I really hope you update. I usually-er, never-say UPDATE UPDATE, but you said a few chapters ago that it made you feel good to see people years after the latest chapter begging for more, so here I am.

I love this. I really didn't expect to, but I do. I know you've probably moved on to other things, or that getting to the next chapter is just a huge burden at this point, but I'll be hoping all the same. Thank you for a truly enjoyable read.
xXYour DoomXx chapter 23 . 3/25
Glorious. Simply glorious. I wish to save that poem
Asha chapter 38 . 3/2
This is the funniest shit ever! I'm really loving this pairing...
Saliere chapter 38 . 2/20
I would roll over and beg for just one more chapter. This is amazing. Fabulously hilarious - I don't think I've ever laughed so much through a romance, I think my SO's a bit weirded out. I love the clearly planned follow-through you have with your plot elements, such as Iruka's claim that he could land a punch on Kakashi.

I have two criticisms:

The first is the in-setting assertion that males don't need to do seduction missions. That seems unlikely... though I'll allow that with Kishimoto's writing, I wouldn't be surprised.

The second is that you have a moderate number of typos that could probably be resolved with a beta reader. They appear to come from skipping letters (which probably results in Word autocorrecting to the wrong thing) and the occasional homophone misuse. For example, you consistently use "weary" rather than "wary".

Other than that, I absolutely loved this to bits. Specifically, your perspective voices are distinct and convincing, your interactions are amusing and engaging, and your story-flow is great for slice-of-life/romantic comedy. I loved the gradual reveal that Gai was being passive-aggressive in his response to Ino.

I should probably stop wall-of-texting you, and just get to the part where I hope you find an interest in continuing this at some point. Favorited and followed with that in mind.
please, please, PLEASE update its been forever; like legitimately forever! It always made me happy to see the update alerts for your story. I know im not the only one and this story was just too good. Hope you haven't abandoned it!
curlyfreak chapter 38 . 1/19
This story is so awesome! It honestly had me laughing and doing so many double takes! I wish you would update it and finish it, because its been such a fun read. Please update!
CrystalBud chapter 11 . 1/11
love it
CrystalBud chapter 10 . 1/11
lol, this is hilarious
Hoping against hope that you haven't abandoned this!
Sula 74 chapter 38 . 1/1
I made a New Year's Eve wish for this story. I won't tell you exactly what it was, because then it won't come true, but I made it and I have every faith that it will come true. ;)
Scoobygirl45 chapter 38 . 12/29/2013
Cant wait for the update! Love this story so far!
1,352 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »