Reviews for Dirty Old Men
toni.solis.9469 chapter 38 . 4/16
I really enjoyed this story i hope you'll finish it soon. I really want to know how it will end...
po8grl chapter 26 . 3/29
I'm rereading this for maybe the fifth, tenth or 15th time. I don't know but I've been reading and following it since around the time chapter 36 or 37 was updated... I think. Anyways, I absolutely love this story. It's in my favorites, so please, please, please update. I hope you do even if it isn't tomorrow, next month or even a year from now. It would just be nice if you did. I'll still reread it.

Once again, love this story. Have a nice day, week, or whatever you wish... even if you don't update :)
please update! :)
Ninde Elhenair chapter 38 . 3/9
Omg! I really love your story. I read all the 38 chapters in two days XD just finish it jajaja being honest I do not read fanfics on English because I am TOO lazy, but this one just trap me. I really hope you can continue. Gemma x Hinata are a great crack couple and things are just being even better.
Plus, I want your permission to translate your story on Spanish, of curse, only if you let me, it's a GREAT story, really.

Please, continue it soon :'D

Xoxo
Hyuuga Hitomichan chapter 37 . 2/27
Man the storys really awesome !d plot is simply amazing!it will be interesting to see how genma reacts though please complete dat explaining phase first before heading on to any other pair!also it wud be interesting to see sm1 explain anko dat wat she didbwas a bit bad u kno d guilty card!keep it up!
please update soon! :)
this is the best fic i've ever read! loved how you made an odd pairing like tenten/kakashi work so well. i also really liked that you put ino and shino together, so adorable! i just love the humour and how all the characters interact with eachother. i really hope you will continue writing this story because i really wanna know how it ends. :)
E.Knuxs chapter 38 . 1/22
This was utterly hilarious, one of the funniest fanfics I've ever read! Hope you finish it one day!
JokerAtWork chapter 36 . 1/5
I know what you mean about reading your older work and finding it lacking. But don't rush to fix it, because your writing style will always be improving and evolving as your idea of good writing changes. Look at philosophers stone and compare it to deathly hallows. Even the greats start somewhere. Can you image if jkr recalled philosophers stone to fix it? Just leave your old work and let it serve as a guide to how you've gotten better.
Fan chapter 38 . 12/26/2014
I really did enjoy this fic soo much. It's just the way you pull the characters naturally together and how it worked. I know it's been 2 years since you haven't updated or probably even logged in but please continue this fic, it really is a pleasure to read. And I would really like to see what will happen with Genma and Hinata, even if it's just a rough draft or outline. Please, please continue
Guest chapter 38 . 12/20/2014
please update!
Jounin chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I honestly loved it, I was so disappointed that you didn't finish it. Please, it would be awesome if you did, I just need to see an ending so badly. The pairings were so surprising but they all work so well! Would never have pictured Shino and Ino but I love them, and I love Hinata and Genma as well, but I have to say that Kakashi and Tenten were my favourite pairing because it was so unexpected but somehow it worked so well. I love the way she can get under Kakashi's skin. You are fantastic
Guest chapter 38 . 11/15/2014
I just... This is too hilarious. I love Genma and Kakashi! The crack pairings are great. I really want to know what Genma and Hinata get up to.
Tenten chapter 38 . 11/13/2014
I know you stopped writing this a long time ago and you probably have no intention of resolving it but honestly I loved Tenten and Kakashi together! Before reading this it had never crossed my mind but after I read a couple chapters I loved the pairing! You write the characters so well and I really hope you would resolve it, I can't handle not knowing, but it was great to read. I loved all your pairings
ScarecrowKakashi chapter 38 . 11/6/2014
I have to say that I hope one day you update. This story always makes me smile, happy, and well giggly! One of my favorite stories of all time. My favorite pairing being between Tenten and Kakashi. Thank you for at least giving as much as you have it is graciously appreciated!
1,398 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »