Reviews for Dirty Old Men
flakeshake07 chapter 38 . 11/18
amazing story! i hope u continue!
Julia chapter 38 . 11/11
Why did you have to leave it off there!? This is seriously one of the best crack ship fics i have read.
SakuMiChanNoGaara chapter 38 . 11/11
Please I do hope you continue with this nice story...its been years...i want to know
If ino finds out she likes Shino more than a little.
If genma and hinata have a fight.
If they ever kiss.
If tenten and kakashi finaly have that sexual tension between them released.
And who is going to end up with Sakura...iruka ebisu or tenzo? Altho if you ask me Sai spends waaaay too much time chasing her
SakuMiChanNoGaara chapter 1 . 11/11
Please please please update again! I love this story so much! I must know what happens next! :)
theaddictwithapen chapter 38 . 10/9
Plllleaaaaaseee updateeeeeeee! I've been waiting soooooo longgg :( poor Genma and Hinata and Kakashi wow this was intense. But I have been waiting two years for another chapter. I'm sure I'm not alone, this was written with a lot of work, I can tell.
Moon-Baby chapter 38 . 9/25
You have no idea how devastated I am to see that it had been three years since you last updated. I am in love with this story and as my first Hinata/Genma it couldn't be any better. I hope at some point you finish this!
Please update! This fic is so awsome it deserves to be finished! :)
Mango Dango chapter 16 . 9/4
Poor Ebisu
TaliZorah93 chapter 38 . 8/30
Omg I just spent the whole day reading your story! It's amazingly well done. I really hope you update the story soon! Can't wait for another chapter. I'm really loving how you are portraying all of the characters!
InkOfThePearl chapter 31 . 8/30
Ah, I wanted to leave a review to say "THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST CRACK FICS I'VE READ!", but I just couldn't stop reading long enough to write one!
I really love this story, and I've honestly laughed out loud reading it! It's crazy, and I can't wait to read more!
velvetteddy chapter 38 . 8/27
I suppose I shouldn't dare to hope for un update since the last time this story was updated was in 2012. But I love it and it had me dying of laughter. Love how the characters developed and all the hilarious banter. I'd love to see how it ends.
Fogfire chapter 38 . 8/26
sooo, i read through the whole thing at it's pretty late at night, but it was really fun to read, especially with your growth of character and all.
I hope this story isn't finished or totally abandoned yet and that you have some time to update soon, because it would be a shame if not.
all the love
AnonConvert chapter 38 . 8/24
Please please update soon! I can't wait for the eventual confrontation :) Plowed through this baby in a few hours and I must say I'm hooked! Love it!
How could you have stoped Writing this fic?! It's like the most Amazing fic ever! I have to know what happens next! Please update! :)
1,419 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »