Reviews for Dirty Old Men
Ohh-Shiny chapter 38 . 2/1
Oh god no... It can't end here! I need more! I'm completely hooked and I need to see Hinata and Genma sort everything out and kiss already!

*gets down on knees* if you ever decide to continue this just know that I will be screaming like a demented fangirl. :p
I've reread this fic again, like so many times before, and it's still as awesome as ever! ) I really hope you will start updating again! )
SummerBum95 chapter 38 . 1/26
Oh my gosh please update! I really wanna know what happens next!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 38 . 1/22
Wow. I hope that Hinata's okay. But seriously, you HAVE to update, because that's like the climax of the whole story, and you need to keep writing! I will wait patiently either way, but you need to update!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 37 . 1/22
One chapter and then I'm caught up, it's crazy. This is so freaking amazing, you should, when you have time of course, update soon. Nicely done.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 36 . 1/22
The parts I like, personally, in this story are the parts about Shino and Ino, and then Hinata and Genma, the others I could truly care less about, but they are still pretty interesting either way, and I like that there are so many pairings, it makes it very interesting. Nicely done.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 35 . 1/20
That was pretty good, nicely done.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 34 . 1/19
That was great, nicely done.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 33 . 1/18
My golly gosh. That Sai, I understand why Sakura always hits him, you got his personality spot on, nicely done.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 32 . 1/16
Oh my gosh, their conversation was kind of all over the place, yet so very amusing. Nicely done.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 31 . 1/16
I am rather confused now on what is going on, so I shall just continue reading to find out. Nicely done.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 30 . 1/16
How very interesting. I wonder what Kakashi will find in her family album. Nicely done with the chapter, it was well written, though there were a couple errors.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 29 . 1/16
Wow, that was pretty great. Nicely done.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 28 . 1/15
How very interesting. Nicely done.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 27 . 1/15
That definitely played with my emotions this chapter. Nicely done, though there were quite a few errors that you should look into.
1,477 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »