Reviews for Dirty Old Men
Midnightblue76 chapter 1 . 7/3
FUCK OFF NO I REFUSE FIVE YEARS THERE ARE TEARS WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME ITS ALWAYS THE AMAZING FICS THAT ARENT COMPLETE . sorry for my sceaming I'm now emotionally dead inside
Midnightblue76 chapter 38 . 7/3
I'm crying it hasn't been continued I'm literally about to throw my phone out the window if it hasn't been updated in more than one year
Tvratasky chapter 38 . 6/22
cuando va a actualizar?
Please update! :)
Rully thesunnyplace chapter 1 . 6/9
love this story so much. please continue
jedimasterjosephine chapter 38 . 6/8
What a wonderful story please update!
jedimasterjosephine chapter 1 . 6/6
Ahh this is so funny I'm throughly enjoying it
Kakashi Cartman chapter 38 . 3/7
I just spent the last week or so reading your fic and I loved all of it. One of my favorite pairings is Kakashi and Ten Ten, especially with the way you write Ten Ten. I was hoping to get to that part of the story, but seeing as this hasn't been updated in 5 years I guess I'll be waiting awhile.
I especially love how you've made all of the pairings realistic in that there is a lot of reluctance from the jounin. My favorite part of this fic had to be when Guy told Asuma about Ino.
I'm curious about how this fic will play out, and I guess I'll be waiting for an update if that ever happens.
Shami chapter 38 . 12/30/2016
Awesome story please update
Chichichi-Blue chapter 38 . 12/24/2016
Oh mon dieu !

Cette fanfic est incroyable, je suis complètement sous le charme. Tu m'as fait aimé...non...je suis devenue complétement fan du Kakashi/Tenten maintenant !
C'est tellement bien fait !
J'ai tellement aimé quand Kakashi va la voir pour lui demander d'arrêter ce qui est entrain de se former entre eux et que Tenten lui demande de quoi il parle.
Elle ne s'est même pas rendue compte that he fall for her.

Je ne sais pas si un jour tu décideras de reprendre cette fanfic, ou si tu as décidé de passer à autre chose, mais sache que quoiqu'il advienne, je serai là pour te lire et te commenter !

Merci, merci, merci pour m'avoir fait découvrir le Kakashi/Tenten :D
theaddictwithapen chapter 38 . 12/10/2016
I'm here, supporting your possible comeback as always.I'll review every time I read it because this is hands down one of the best fics on this site.
Iris Sanchez 125 chapter 38 . 11/28/2016
This is probably the funniest thing I have read from a Naruto girl centric fic in a long time. I liked how you gave everyone of the girls pretty much equal time to show their personalities and relationships. I also think you've done a good job giving Tenten a personality since we barely get to know her in the cannon. I am really excited to see how Hinata and Genma turn out. You may have given me some new ships to follow with this story. I can honestly say that Tenten/Kakashi and Ino/Shino are probably two of my new favorites. Please come back and write more for this fic, or give us a link to AO3 if you've decided to continue it there instead.
Guest chapter 38 . 11/19/2016
Please start writing again! This fic is so awesome! :)
Guest chapter 38 . 10/27/2016
ou est la suite ?
Fiorella chapter 38 . 9/19/2016
This...is just cruel
how dare you left us hanging T.T
I want more