Reviews for Italian Plastic
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Haha, great job! I loved this; very good job. (:
pixiie18 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I am so happy to find you are writing these stories again. I love your C/A stories and hope you cont to write them.
KATExYOU chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
aw thats so cute! i especially like the ending... bahaha classic Angelica :)
soulman3 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
HA, one.
Piper-mtl chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Good one! I liked it- Interesting, that Angelica had two previous boyfriends prior to Chucky...
RockerChick08 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Great job as usual! Finally another Changel! it's been forever! What is going on with the world? Wonderful job my friend. Thanks for writing this and God bless!
Lord Malachite chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
So this was something of a surprise to see pop up, especially given what you've been working on lately, but maybe the surprise is something of a punishment for my not having been online this weekend. :)

At any rate, I loved how the story works-it's cool to see things from Chuckie's perspective. The hesitations Chuck has and the age-old uncomfortable situations of talking about your relationship comes across flawlessly, and Angelica's responses are a tad unpredictable. While all the core features of Angelica's character are here and prominently on display, there's a softness she's treating Chuckie with that doesn't often bubble to the surface-I'd even argue that a big part of their relationship comes down to banter, their personalities bouncing off one another to form a bubble that both find fun, agreeable, and somehow right.

I was immediately left wondering one thing, though. Finster laments at the start of the story how Angelica insists on keeping their relationship a secret. But from what she's told him here, with soft words that offer comfort and reassurance, I can't help but feel that the reason for this decision is not social. Chuck worries about not being good enough for her-or at least, that Angelica secretly feels that way. She does a god job of proving that isn't the case, but what remains unspoken here is that it's like Angelica who fears she isn't good enough for Charles, not a feeling she would be accustomed to or comfortable with. Deep down, she could very well have a fear that she could end up destroying him, or ultimately breaking his heart, and perhaps her reason for not wanting their relationship to be common knowledge could be for exactly that reason-if everything ends badly someday, she doesn't want everyone to know that it's her fault. She doesn't want to fail.

Which, of course, makes her truly and utterly Angelica. :)

Just a thought. Talk to you later.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Hahaha... Chuckie is greatly displayed here. Nice job, as always.

Yeah, Angelica loves expensive, classy things, but Chuckie, to her, worths more than all the world's jewelry.

Keep the good writing.
Dear Aunt Elladora chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I hope you know that I completely and fully miss your Chuckie/Angelica every single day; I got this email alert and went nuts. Seriously, please, I beg of you, put more of this pair into the fic world. Please please please please please. And, you know, while I'm making ridiculous and whiny demands, let there be lots of kissing in the next go-around? I just love how your Angelica is so herself - high matinence, in control, but grown-up, stable - and so in love with self-depricating, charmer Chuckie. I want more. Please? Please.