Reviews for Explosive Injustice
An Adorable Neko chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
That was... depressing, but too short for any true emotion to be felt. Good structure and grammar, but not enough details.

It was ok.

Tip? If you want to write something this short, focus on as much sensory details and character mannerisms as possible.

Not, promoting anything, but check out the first chapter of my fic A Midsummer's night for an idea of what I'm talking about.

I'll throw you a favorite...
SkoRn3d chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I still think Urd is the cutest thing since the invention of puppies -in this fic anyway-

SHE BROKE DOWN FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD! Hehehe, now I've commented on all of your stories :P

Ja ne

Becks
ARCtheElite chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I have to agree with Gaian Knight, it's short. Too short for any sort of development. It kind of reads more as a precis or abstract for a larger work. I mean, if Skuld just suddenly popped back out or something,then it could be written off as a joke story. But I think stuff like this should be developed more.
Gaian Knight chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I don't have a problem with a 'what if' kind of fic, but this one is too short for the kind of fic that it is. About the only thing I have to nitpick at it. Overall, good job, if... er... short.