Reviews for For The Refreshment Of The Spirit
XxWierdchikxX chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
beautiful, and I think it fits the trilogy very well!
Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Very good. I like the long stanzas; they all rhyme well. I actually like how you didn't specify who was speaking in the poems. It leaves it up imagination.

-P.W. Bing
Whim's Scribe chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Beautiful imagery, you capture the power of music so well.

I love the visions you strike up with your language, very delicate and yet equally robust.

Great work! :)
Razzle chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Wow... That last line. You csme awfully close to doing it with this poem! This is really really good. I've never read the trilogy it's based on, but do I really need to have read it yet to understand the wonder of music? I really love this a lot! This is so cool! I wonder what the trilogy is like. Is this poem from the POV of any particular character? Or just your thoughts and feelings on the concepts in the books?
Lysana chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I LOVE this! There isn't a tune to be heard in printed text but I could almost hear the spirit of the music in your poetry.

Your last line may be true... but your words made me FEEL the meaning. And I've never even read the Chanters of Tremaris. Very, very beautiful fanfic! Excellent work! I'll treasure it.

This is going straight into my favorite stories for the sheer power of your expression of what music can be.

-Lysana
RosewrappedinLace chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
So true. I love music alot and that just says it perfectly. Great job with the poem. Poetry seems to be the one art form I have never been able to get myself into. I'm glade that there is someone out there writing something other than bdepresion on paper. I hope more peolpe write stories/poems for this I sota want to but I'm a really spastic person who has to focus at one at a time and I'm sort of writing one for LotR. :D Bye Bye.
novocaine-x chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Hey...that's cool. XD I bet my bff would love this story, since she says 'music is my life'...lol. I loved it as well! Even though I have no idea what the Chanters of Temaris is. (sweatdrops) lol...and btw, you got the note about your dedication, right? I'm putting it up this weekend. Btw, when will you update your other stories? Are you busy? You seem like it...hence I didn't send you the chapter of M&R last time...but, I'd love to hear from you soon. lol...I'll just go now...this is turning more into a PM and less into a review...(gets shifty eyed) GREAT STORY!