Reviews for His Girl
BaDWolF89 chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
I really hope you continue writing this story and hope that there's an update soon!
dkwr07 chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
cant wait for more liz and graham. please update soon.
hideher chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
Love this glad to see the update! Great chapter...looking for more Liz/Graham though.
hideher chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
Laughed out loud..pretty funny story. Sucks though its been like 7 months since you've updated..hope you update soon so I can find out what happens next. This is on my fav's list.
hideher chapter 4 . 3/3/2010
Love the nickname..very cute story
hideher chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
he needed to step up and drop kick the gerbil's ass back to Mars or whatever planet they did come from.

PERFECT! Love this line...hee hehe
hideher chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
Loved it.
hideher chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
such a cute sweet story, very well written. Love that Liz took the whole vampire thing by dusting one..too funny.
dkwr07 chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
cant wait for more.
Angel JJK chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
Love it! Please continue!
BabyDragom123 chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
love it
BabyDragom123 chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
Love it, can't wait for more.
RCarizona chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
This is the second story that I have read with Graham Miller as a lead in a story, the other is written by leslie4 with Willow as the female lead. I love this Buffy/Roswell crossover you created both my favs from the good old WB days, and I also noticed a little General Hospital it's about the only soap I watch if and when I watch TV. Looking forward to reading more about Liz and Graham. Although I hope Maria gets an a fella too. Kudos for giving Nancy Parker a voice, yay.
Angel JJK chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
Love it! Love it! Love it! Please continue!