Reviews for Easter Eggs on Monday
Don'tMessWithAFangirl chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I love this fic so much! England annoyed me with how pissy he was in the beginning, but he made it up to me in the end with his adorableness, and as always, America was so cute I could burst! He'd make such a cute daddy!
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
D'awwww. Super duper cute
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Hahahahahaha "um... thanks for coaching me on how to make my insults to you more veiled." "No problem." xDDDDD That was just brilliant. You write such a nice America and England... It makes me so happy *heart* Teehee, Artie's so snarky in this... I like seeing him snarky. *heart* I'm really mad right now that I can't use actual hearts... *sigh* But thanks so much for writing this! :3
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
XD Lol! Awesome Chap.! X3
pentalion chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
How do you make such awesome endings?
Aw so cute chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Zomg! Don't let England cook in public! He's going to burn down the white house! Run for your lives! This story is so cute and fluffier than the Easter Bunny!
too-much-romance chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
*flips out* Fun, fun, fluff... This sight needs more fluff... Not everything has to be hard core lemon and lime you know? Although when there is... O/O GOD BLESS AMERICA! XD

Anyway, I feel like I could really enjoy going to this event and that I would know how this works and such...and, I just had a whole sense of familiarity with it. There retorts are a bit too back and forth for my slow mind to add up the sarcasm to sarcasm so quickly (also because it's my bedtime so I'm risking something), but it was all in all...fluffy, funny, and enjoyable.

Thanks so much for sharing :D,

TMRomance
Shinjiteru chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
That was brilliant :3 I loved every part of it!
fanalisse chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I'm getting cavities just from reading this. X3
Sora Blade707 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Makes me wish I was ten again. This fic is just so cute. And the idea of a kid being raised by America and England is...kinda...funny and kinda frightening. :sweat drop:
rubysp chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
*giggles in delight*

I always love interaction between the countries and it's people. America's boss sounds like a cool guy; obama?. *wistful sigh*
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Aw, happy squeegal. Gosh, the more I read it, the more I love AmericaxEngland! XD

yay for Easter egg hunts! I loved this so much! So cute!

Same-sex marriage was allowed at White House? o0 Coolios! XD
Ties are Hot chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
THIS IS FANTASTIC! i just don't have enough praise! thank you so much for writing this. please, don't stop. :D
gust-rider chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
hhahahahaahaha excelent job! I loved it! its amazing how you made it all fit in, bravo hehehe

this goes to my favs
Katyka katyka1345gmail.com chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Oh wowee! I've never come across a single US/UK fic that so sucessfully captures modern times with them. Color me impressed! You get them both being so tsundere while still having that current fondness to their behavior.

I do have to agree with Al on this one though, Arthur's vest does sound rather metrosexual. LOL! And I think I've fallen in love with your Arthur. He's so grumpy but he comes around for Al in the end. The little touches (like the sixty years comment. That would be after the war right?) in this are just wonderful. And as odd as it is to say, I even think you've done our current President justice in this. Now that's a feat!

I'll definitely be seeing what else you've created after leaving this comment. Thanks for sharing!