Reviews for Coffee
malexandria chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
Ok, I'll bite! I'm a Caramel Apple Spice (sometimes I'll get it with the Creme Brulee sprinkles when they have it it) girl, what does that say about me? :) Great story!
TheWritingFreak chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
This whole story was cute, sweet and thoughtful. I loved every bit of it and I loved how everyone was in character. Great story!
DeborahsFrench chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
This story was...

Wow.

Just, wow.

I love how everyone's coffee matched their personalities EXACTLY. I especially liked Tess' part, I've never warmed to her character, but this made me see her in a whole new light. I especially liked how Caitlyn analysed Tess' mother's coffee from what Tess was drinking.

Jason and Tess? Totally shipping them now.

Caitlyn with Jason, awh! Spinning around, now that's all I want to do!

Well, yeah. I loved every single bit of it, who could miss the most adorable Nate/Caitlyn moments? I love how he noticed every little thing about her and she was just completely oblivious.

Yeah, I LOVE a lot of things in this story.

Shane and Caitlyn making pancakes (a mess) and making Nate actually make them.

The bonding of Mitchie and Caitlyn was great too, I adore how they're moving in together.

Adore? See, I've used 'love' so many times that I've had to use a thesaurus to find new words for it so I am no longer reppetative.

But this was completely amazing.

You're an EXTREMELY talented writer and I am looking forward to any of your future stories.

Now I am off to have MANY Starbucks drinks, and then to try all of my friends' drinks to see if I can analyse them.

Once again, BRILLIANT!
xCxBubblezx chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
awww soo cute! i loved it :)
touched.by.grace chapter 7 . 9/7/2010
Undeniably amazing!

The beverages were spot on with each personality. Though, I have to admit that I chuckled a bit when I first read about Shane's coffee.

I'm totally craving a coffee right now.
Sara777 chapter 7 . 8/14/2010
Awww!

I love how they get together in the end. Sweet!

Very sweet!

Ur new fan,

sara777
Number1TaylorSwiftFan4Life chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
Wow I absolutely love this story :) I've read it at least five times and I'm not tired of it (: I adore naitlyn :D
alliebearlove chapter 7 . 6/8/2010
woo so that was he most random story but so so good haha.
imaginationcraze chapter 7 . 12/4/2009
Aww. A happy ending.
tic tac toe 03 chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
i love the bit where shane calls caitlyn his sister i love this story its one of my absolute faves i read it all the time and it always brings a smile my face i love it :)

tac x
FEBrackman chapter 7 . 6/17/2009
OMG... you are an amzing writer! I really really hope you keep writing the amazing stories! BTW I'm subbing to you :D

3 Faith
Loved-Invention chapter 7 . 6/4/2009
I was looking for a good Naitlyn fanfic, and Suburbs recommended this to me :) I’m so glad she did. I loved the concept of this story! The Starbucks boys and I are on a first-name basis. But I love what the coffee stood for – I loved Caitlyn’s analysis of it. I really enjoyed how you didn’t rush Caitlyn and Nate, you just built it up one piece at a time for the perfect ending. And I could actually see this happening in real life between a group of friends! It was wonderful. It’s just one of those fics that’ll make you smile.

-Aly
Sing Lullabys chapter 7 . 6/2/2009
That is really good. Your coffee wisdom is outstanding. I loved the ending. Such a cute fluffy fic. Great Job!
of self chapter 7 . 5/27/2009
Aahahah!What a sweet ending. And Nate analysed Caitlyn perfectly. Also I liked his confession. Gah! Such adorableness. Great job. :)
LCH8292 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
So, I really liked this story and wanted to favorite it and realized I never reviewed. So figured I should at least once. _ I don't really remember how I found this fic... I think I found a fic I liked, checked the author's fav stories list and so on and so on. But anyway, I love these kinds of ideas. I also love when the plot is kinda obvious but there's a good spin regardless. I mean, it was obvious from the beginning how Nate and Caitlyn were going to get together but it was still fun.