Reviews for Ghosts of the Past
Kay K chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
AWWWW! What an ingenious plotline and such a sweet ending! House was an actual human being! I loved it!
jamrulz chapter 6 . 5/30/2009
Are you going to make a sequel to this, because if you are, can you make it as Armstrong kidnaps House to get back at Cameron?
Cyd the Squid chapter 6 . 5/12/2009
This was really good. I would love to see you continue it in another story!
Housegal chapter 5 . 5/9/2009
i really enjoyed the drama in this, despite the fact it is totally unrealistic (but hey, that's why they invented fanfiction!) im going to go and check out some of your other stories now, because i loved your style and i love house-cam hurt/comfort fics!

anyway, keep writing!
little miss michelle chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
aww that was such a great ending!
catgrl chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
Good story... I'm glad things work out and Cameron turned out to be ok... (Hameron forever)
AllyCameron chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
Great story with a perfect ending!
momentsinseptember chapter 6 . 4/12/2009
I love how you made House confess like he was a 12 year old. Great story! Sad to see it end. :[
momentsinseptember chapter 5 . 4/12/2009
Oh, THANK GOD YOU DECIDED AGAINST THE PREGNANCY. IF NOT, I WOULD'VE STOPPED READING. . I hate that when those things happens. Rofl, nice Sherlock Holmes reference ;D
momentsinseptember chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
Lol, Tritter xD I'm surprised House didn't glare at him the whole time. Nice story!
momentsinseptember chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
"[Police] set a restraining order against him for Cameron..."

Lol, some nice cops. Totally House to worry about DVDs.

I HATE ARMSTRONG D; You should've made Chase kick his ass (as House is cripple, and with Wilson, it'd be weird).
momentsinseptember chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
LMFAO. HAHAH. OPERATION MONKEY POOP. Damn, Armstrong's such a jackass. D: I want to hit him myself. Great story!
momentsinseptember chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Wow, this is an interesting story. It's not like the others were EVERYTHING is centered in House and Cameron. I've missed everybody else. :] Thanks for a great story.
Marita28 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I really liked this story!

I hope you write a sequel...

D
LookAMinotaur chapter 6 . 4/12/2009
What a nice ending! I'm a Huddy girl to the end but this is the only Hameron story like just as much. on the seeing bones part, I just noticed I can see every bone in my elbow, foot and ankle. I just realized that. Please write a sequel!

Elizabeth