Reviews for Emmett Goes Hunting
Robin0203 chapter 1 . 7/19
Lol Emmett do you ever learn
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
hope you are still getting reviews 'cause i want to tell you that was insane.

never laughed so hard in my life.

thanks.

'nonemous
yourfriendlyneighborhoodturtle chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This is like the best Twilight parody ever. Loved it! I'm still laughing over the vampire whale, hehe.
Crimson Voltaire chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
"Chipmunks" Carlisle said, "From now on, you eat chipmunks! That way

if you turn any of them, we only have to stomp on the little things!"

O... My... God...

this was so halarious I'm STILL laughing. this whole story was SO funny!'

look! I can't write properly because this story was so funny! I loved it!
PFChang'sChaiAppleCobblerIsYum chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Indigo1100 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This is seriously one of the funniest stories I've read. Awesome! I love the 'references' (Rosencranz and Guildenstern are Dead! Bird and plane!). I love the transitions:

"I can't believe you couldn't find a mostly dead bear stuck in transformation," said Carlisle a few days later.}

"'Course not," said Jacob. "Do I look that stupid? We're just going to keep an eye on it until Sam and the rest arrive."

"Ah! The pain!" screamed Jacob as he writhed on an examination table at the Cullen's house. "The painfully painful pain!"}

I love Alice's visions, and Edward wanting to leave again, and Bella not putting up with it, and Emmett getting excited over the bear as a sparring partner, and Carlisle's remarks on the 'how many times, now' for the Volturi, and the whale at the end, and just all the humor throughout.

Thanks for the story!
sisterglitch chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I started applauding after the first page, and I didn't stop until the end. In fact, I was shrieking by the end, and my family wanted to know if I was in pain. YES. I WAS.

This was terrific.

Did you write this on a dare or something?

My third favorite moment: "I thought I smelled dog" "The only thing I can smell over here is BITCH"

My second favorite moment: Carlisle's summary of another normal week in the life of the Cullen family and friends."

(That's when I started shrieking.)

And the BEST! BEST! BEST! part was your use of the title "Rosecrantz and Guildenstern are Dead." Are you trying to kill me?

OK. I have to submit this to you and go remember how to breathe...

THANK YOU ICY ACTRESS FOR RECOMMENDING THIS STORY!YOU SO TOALLY ROCK!
Honey-Usa-Chan chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
lol this is beyond awesome! I love this...
Multicolored Paperclips chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
OMG that was 1 of the best stories ever!

Can You do me a favor?

Ive been wanting someone to right a story about Emmet waking in on Carlisle and Esme in a very-er romantic situation.

I think u would be like the best person to right it.

PLEASE

It would be great.

Im beggin :)
lovenedwardcullen chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
OME! i love this story you really should add more to it!
Almostafreebird chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
that was freaking hilarious! OMG I think I laughed my butt off! That was one of the most funniest stories I have read on fanfiction and I read alot of stories!
kathyklt chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I love that!
Jacob Gave Bella Fleas chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Oh my dear Emmett, he is such a idiot. But you gotta love him.

And Jacob was hilarious."the painfully, painful, pain." Long story short. it was awesome.
lilsparkingauthor chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY!

Emmett is so stupid!

Great writing, please write some more

I can't wait