Reviews for Training Sessions
Guest chapter 30 . 7/9/2012
I found this fic a long while ago and decided to finally write a review. The memorial scene was beautiful, though I wonder if people were throwing sand in for teammates, who did it for the Lighteed Rangers? You killed the entire team off. My theory is Wes or Eric. The only teams that crossed over with Lightspeed were Time Force and Lost Galaxy, and the latter is on Mirinoi. Am I right? Or am I just being overanalytical?
Either way, this is an incredible fic. I love coming back and reading it from time to time. Theo's sense of humour is so much fun to read, especially when dealing with the twins' randomness.
The Mystic Knights were an interesting additon. I can't recall seeing them in any of your other fics. Could you put something up about them? And same goes for Theo's girlfriends Silvia, though I believe she was mentioned in passing in another fic, can't remember the title at the moment... the one with the nightclub and Luan finding out.
Looking forward to more fics from you!
Spectre
Fan chapter 7 . 9/2/2011
It's official, this is now my canon!
thenumero chapter 16 . 1/29/2011
take that bitchy K, I mean, with her treatment of Ziggy during the show is simply... err... a lot of words; unethical, unprofessional and simply mean. She's a mentor, and what does she do? urgh... Good thing Theo show him her place in this world! I also especially loved Theo's line, the, "I don't think your lab coat makes you a mentor or scientist." ooh! BURN! -hears the sizzling sound- It just goes to show her that she is... waaaay to over-confident with herself.
RPM Shadow chapter 31 . 2/12/2010
Love it!
Jeremy Shane chapter 31 . 2/1/2010
thunderyoshi chapter 31 . 2/1/2010
Cute, I loved it. Poor wee kids, Ziggy's so mean to laugh XD

Can't believe it's over though, how sad :( Can't wait for the prequel!
PinkRangerV chapter 31 . 2/1/2010
Aw...this was an awesome fic! Great work!
Murderbynuns chapter 31 . 2/1/2010
cool I have loved this fic from start to finsh
griffin blackwood chapter 31 . 1/31/2010
nice chapter!
RPM Shadow chapter 30 . 1/26/2010
Wow!
SlothKeeper chapter 29 . 1/23/2010
aw, veterans meeting the new people. so great
Jeremy Shane chapter 29 . 1/12/2010