Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Aw! Hard to believe they were kids someday *-*

Cute, really cute

Fiona12690 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
This was the most cutest story I have ever read! So I just had to share it with a few hundred people who look at the Wee!Winchester c2. It was just too cute not to put there. It belonged! Love it and can't wait to see more from you soon!

roguewarrior73 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Hey Van,

Thank you for this story. It touches my heart how you write the boys. It's exactly how I envision them.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Aw, you do the little guys so well. I loved this. John wouldn't have been able to or thought this kind of thing would be very important, but Dean was there for the little guy.

bhoney chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Aw...*sniffle* That was lovely. So sweet. I love the holiday fics. :)

“Yep. I saved up money for a long time just for this.” And that right there just shows what an awesome big brother Dean is. I love the image of him saving up for this special occasion. Glad he got to be in the picture too, and got a coloring book and egg as well.

Very sweet. I liked this a lot. I'm favoriting it, for sheer cuteness!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
This is cute. Love Sammy's excitement and how it turns into fear just a litlle while later. Dean deserves a special price for getting in the picture with his little brother, he is an awesome big brother. Great little Easter story. Hugs, Vonnie
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Aw, scenes like this just make my heart melt. Great job!
JaneConstantine chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
That was so sweet! I like any fanfic w/ brotherly fluff, no matter if it's weechesters or older Sam and Dean _ good job!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
What a sweet story.

I love how Dean saved up money for Sammy to visit the Easter Bunny. Little Sammy was so cute!

Thanks for sharing your story with us and for the smile.
Mouse95 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
You were right it was sweeter than all the candy in my Easter basket.

Great job ! Hope you had a nice Easter.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Aw! This is right next to the jelly beans in 'sweet things that will make my teeth rot this weekend.' Really really cute- I loved Dean looking both ways, that he got to be in the picture too, Sam's show and tell, and them sharing eggs. Just all around wonderful fluffy goodness. Happy Easter!
L5472 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Ngaw that was cute.. *huggles wee!chesters*
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
This is BEYOND darling! So very precious and sweet!

Thank you thank you THANK YOU so very much!
Ash8 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Aw - so cute. Perfect Easter story.

Vampyvii chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Aww- How cute! - Happy Easter!