Reviews for A Digital Nightmare
Fucking Tumblr trolls.
STOP FUCKING REPOSTING QUOTES FROM TUMBLR 2K16
Jen chapter 1 . 2/21
The wannabe radfems down below use too many scare quotes.
Uuuuughhhhhhhhhh chapter 1 . 2/21
INTERESTING! THIS IS THE SAME EXACT FUCKING THING THAT WENT ON WITH GENERAL ZHAO'S TUMBLR BACK IN '013, WHICH CAUSED HER TO DELETE IT AND VANISH INTO THE ETHER NEVER TO BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.

And, very much unsurprisingly, it happened again. How history repeats itself!

Seriously though, bunch of our supposed "group of friends" isn't on the same level anymore and hasn't been since the drama of '011. We need to acknowledge differences of opinion is a normal part of human nature or start going our own ways.

Enough of this behind the back bitchery bullshit. Keep the wank contained to one place or the other, jesus fucking christ. It's not hard.

Half the time it's something unbearably petty everyone freaks out over like someone got raped or murdered. Other times serious issues get treated like jokes. WTF? It's like trolling has caused some of us to not understand the differences between subject matter anymore.

Only the truly brain dead end up like "you know who" and her crazy crew of idiot kinkster fake oppression warriors, so I don't get why that's such a big scare all of a sudden. No one's "getting lost in the cult." People are dropping off because they're sick of the stupidity. Can you blame them? Who could stand this nonsense? Not anyone with a life outside the internet social media cesspit.

Fun was fun, but then there's unhealthy obsessions with idiots you don't like who don't like you either. Yeah, hate to bring up facts, but 75% of humanity doesn't like gays. Or women! Or non-whites. You run into them a lot because it's COMMON. It's not any single fandom's fault, that's how society is.

Who cares? Ignore them and move on with your lives. Don't stand there whining about something that likely will not change in your lifetime. It's a complete waste.

Instead of bitching about things and people you hate on an aggravatingly regular basis, start focusing on what you like and doing better to represent it/them! It's that simple.
Vexus Soul chapter 1 . 2/21
Casting my vote for panicked desperation. It reeks.
Rex can see these posts, yes. The real question is does she care anymore? Evidence suggests the answer is 'No'. Why people keep wasting their time here is beyond an intelligent mind's grasp.
I blame it all on the justice
C'mon
The justice
C'mon
So you can take that privilege
And stick it up your genderqueer homoflexible socially constructed exit hole
Stick it up your genderqueer homoflexible socially constructed exit hole
Stick it up your genderqueer homoflexible socially constructed exit hole
Yeaaaaaaaaah
I BLAME IT ON THE SOCIAL JUSTICE
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Where'd you get your animu Hitler from?
That Dingus Pyro chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
TL; DR:

I dunno where you've gone vacations to, Rex, or if you're still there and reading this, but bless you for handling all the bullshit you've been dealt around fandom hotspots so serenely. I left two fandoms this weekend over some epic social justice weeb shitstorms that made me feel exceptionally unwelcome. It's like if you're not with them then you're somehow against them, and they bully anyone who isn't on their side. Even though I myself am gay and mentally ill. They'll eat their own. It's all a big game of pretend. They don't give a fuck about LGBT rights. Or women's rights, but that is another long story.

You were the one who pointed all this shit out years ago, and look...it's coming true. lmao I'm glad other people are finally getting wise and calling it out for the bullshit it is. Kids and adult-children on the internet want to be the bullies they never could in high school. So they try to bully 15 year old vulnerable girls into suicide while yelling "it's okay, they're homophobic!" That makes it right. Nope. As a gay person, I won't stand for it.

I'm glad you didn't, either. I don't care how much they call you a homophobe and bigot, take your posts out of context and add disgusting straw man faked garbage to them. I never felt unsafe around you. Not once. If anything, I felt empowered for having an actual straight person I could trust to scream down stupid Tumblr radikweers playing for oppression points and not speak over anyone who was legit LGBT. Thanks.

See ya, Cyberspace Tyranno Terrorist. Catch you in TF2 one day, hopefully.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
LOREN, HEY! LOREN! WAKE UP! COME BACK AND MAKE US LAUGH, WE MISS YOU! :(
Kazuo chapter 10 . 2/15/2015
I can't beleive I read the whole thing! ...Again.

I wonder how much more fucked up funny this could have gotten if you continued it. I still have some of the Digimon fanart I drew of it back in the day, along with I think one of the monster Captain Planet/Esper pics. Ah, good times. Fucked up, but good times.
Gromia chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
Don't know how many times I've read this already but it's great every time.

One little nitpick about Cap's eyes, though. They are not blue, they're brown. But I can live with them being blue too.
Kobu chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
this. this is the greatest fanfic ever. because it's so god damn horrible. i love it. i love the memories of it. even though i also hate them too. i can't wait to see it all back up and finished. sorry i'm not writing reviews to every chapter, i swear i'm reading it over though. I SWEAR.