Reviews for Not Hungry
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Wow! I thought I was the only one who thought about Dean not eating in order for Sammy to have enough to eat. How Dean would sacrifice and hide his hunger from his brother so his brother would never want. Great story! Thank you for letting Sam actually put 2 and 2 together and realize the sacrifice Dean made for him when they were younger and appreciate his brother even more.
watlocked chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Awesomely written story - I have never watched an episode of Supernatural, so I'm no expert, but I think you have this nailed. Sam was a little hard in the beginning, but that fits so well for this, and really - who isn't ever harsh without really meaning it sometime in their life?
You really nailed the whole dynamic of two people dealing with a hard past in their own way, and learning a little bit about each other as they do it.
Awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
AWWWWWWWE OMG MY FEELS
Cutesplosion chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
The... Feels... They... BURN! *melts into a puddle of feely goo of angsty adorableness*
NotPostingHere chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This was so sad but you did give it a happy ending.
Samantha J. Brown chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I really like this story. It's short but sweet.
Katlover98 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
So cuuuute!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
this is my favorite thing ever. i would favorite it but i am too lazy to sign in. sorry :)
Prussian Red chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Ohhhh myyy goddd. This kind of hit like a baseball bat in the gut.
This whole fic was extremely effective. You took an endlessly complicated relationship and managed to portray it in about a page.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Aww... The care a lot...

*rise an eyebrows* That's cute...

...Good reason!
somersault-j chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This was awesome. Loved it :D
mipib2 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Short but oh, so effective look at Sam and Dean growing up and the issues they both have and where they come from. Well written.
FannieForever15 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Awe... don't you just love big brothers?!
Palimpest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
The ending was great, that last sentence rang with such finality and understanding. The image of two brothers finally seeing each other was beautiful.
starlighttauriel chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Aw, but the mean-ish Sam in the beginning made me mad/sad.
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »