Reviews for Not Hungry
watlocked chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Awesomely written story - I have never watched an episode of Supernatural, so I'm no expert, but I think you have this nailed. Sam was a little hard in the beginning, but that fits so well for this, and really - who isn't ever harsh without really meaning it sometime in their life?
You really nailed the whole dynamic of two people dealing with a hard past in their own way, and learning a little bit about each other as they do it.
Awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
AWWWWWWWE OMG MY FEELS
Cutesplosion chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
The... Feels... They... BURN! *melts into a puddle of feely goo of angsty adorableness*
NotPostingHere chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This was so sad but you did give it a happy ending.
Samantha J. Brown chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I really like this story. It's short but sweet.
Katlover98 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
So cuuuute!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
this is my favorite thing ever. i would favorite it but i am too lazy to sign in. sorry :)
Prussian Red chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Ohhhh myyy goddd. This kind of hit like a baseball bat in the gut.
This whole fic was extremely effective. You took an endlessly complicated relationship and managed to portray it in about a page.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Aww... The care a lot...

*rise an eyebrows* That's cute...

...Good reason!
somersault-j chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This was awesome. Loved it :D
mipib2 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Short but oh, so effective look at Sam and Dean growing up and the issues they both have and where they come from. Well written.
FannieForever15 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Awe... don't you just love big brothers?!
Palimpest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
The ending was great, that last sentence rang with such finality and understanding. The image of two brothers finally seeing each other was beautiful.
starlighttauriel chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Aw, but the mean-ish Sam in the beginning made me mad/sad.
Panda Blitz chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Awe! The feels! They hurt!
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »