Reviews for Not Hungry
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
another good one! I have always wanted to have more of Sam appreciating Dean for all the sacrifices he has made over his life for Sam...but I guess that is why we have FF. Loved the last line "Sam cut him off. “Never again tell me you aren’t hungry.” And that was all he said." and this one "“He starved so I could be full.” great job
babikakes chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Nice and bittersweet..goes great with my morning coffee. I love stories where Sam finally sees the difference between his life growing up and Dean's reality. Know what i mean?
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
This makes me think of the thing with the tofu burger. lol!

Great job!
Brenny chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
oww that was so sweet hun!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
This is so BEAUTIFUL. It really is.
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
*sniff*

i could so see that happen. always figured this was what it was like when they were young. glad sam figured it out on his own, without dean having to tell him.

thanks, having a story alert in my inbox with your name on it always makes my day!
parisindy chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
aw that was awesome!
Karen chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I cried. What more can I say. Except thank you for sharing!
riquitv chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
bua, really sweet, thanks :)
Lost-Remembrance chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
So heartbreakingly beautiful!

in Liebe, Red Tail
SingleMinded chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I love this. :( a little sad but nice.

I have a question, I'm not sure if I asked this before. Sorry if I already did. How do you manage to write so much stories in a day? It's like you updated a couple or at least one story every two days if not everyday. How did you do that? I just have 4 stories in , but 3 are still in progress and I still can't finish them. It a shame :(

So, if you have some advice, please let me know :)
snchills chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I could so see Dean doing that for Sam and not even think twice about it. Good Story.
wcfan chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Aw. Dean sacrified so much for Sam growing up. Dean should have ended up in a hospital countless times. Malnutrition.

Sam's lucky he realized what Dean did or I'd have to smack him silly for not letting Dean finish his burger.

But it's so sad that Dean felt like he had to hide that he's eating his own burger!

Love the addition you made to the ending. Sam still remembered what Dean liked to eat. And loved Sam's "Never again tell me you aren’t hungry."
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I really loved this, Sammy finding out just how much DFean gave up for him so he wouldn't be hungry!
adder574 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Awesome story. I can see this happening when they were younger.
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4